Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

parting out 02 954 rr

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Red Rider 
#1 · (Edited)
i have a 02 p54 rr i have the everything so let me know what you want i crashed it and broke the forks off of it so they are not for sale but the rim and everything are in great shape still so let me know what you need and i will send you a price you pay shipping cost unless we work something out. my name is chris if you need to call my number is 616-745-4685.

motor has 17,500 miles 500$ obo
trans 250$ obo
front rotors 75$ obo
frame 700$ obo
swing arm 400$ obo
pass pegs and rear sets 25$ each
tank is dented but still holds fuel 20$
And all the brake levers and the small stuff let me know what you want and i will see if i have it and how much. I am willing to work with all prices so give me a call if you want.

#2 ·
i have a 02 p54 rr i have the everything so let me know what you want i crashed it and broke the forks off of it so they are not for sale but the rim and everything are in great shape still so let me know what you need and i will send you a price you pay shipping cost unless we work something out. my name is chris if you need to call my number is 616-745-4685
It's a site rule that you post details and prices.

#6 ·
i need the muffler bearings! j/k

i do need the left and right ram air covers if the tabs arent broke and they arent scratched.
Also need the rear peg assembly on both sides, dont really need the actual pegs tho.
Maybe even the whole front end (unbolt the upper stay and send it all) so i could use on track days.

#13 ·
This guy hasn't logged into the forum since posting the stuff for sale.
Last Activity: 06-16-2009 6:27 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.