Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbr954 Black Powdercoated EXTENSIONS>>> BRAND NEW NEVER MOUNTED

3K views 36 replies 8 participants last post by  Dynamic 
#1 ·
Black podercoated cbr954 extensions brand new, never mounted. $200.00

#13 ·
I don't know what evidence is required to get the PoPo badge on your profile but I think that's the meaning of it.

#15 ·
Money owed to you? You scumbag. You received damper and then decide to open claim almost 40days later?
And you want $350 for a mounting kit? Get a life. Yes I'm a LEO, as far as my employment you think they give two shits about some made up lowlifes story?

Tip- get a life. You got your part, so shut your hole.

#16 ·
Money owed to you? You scumbag. You received damper and then decide to open claim almost 40days later?
And you want $350 for a mounting kit? Get a life. Yes I'm a LEO, as far as my employment you think they give two shits about some made up lowlifes story?

Tip- get a life. You got your part, so shut your hole.
For a LEO, your people skills need a lot of work :)
He's saying that he simply wanted what he paid you for, that being the mounting kit for the damper. He said the mounting kit was $130 not $350 but he only needs it because you didn't supply the one he bought off you.
I guess the real question is did your deal include the mounting kit or not?
If it did why didn't you supply it?

#19 ·
I dont have the free timeyou have to live on here..... go ahead and continue to bad mouth me you must have alot of time on your hands, I am not with the drama, and childish games. I refuse to include myself in a useless arguement with you.

Bladeracer, questioning my people skills is fine, choosing sides with out knowing the honest truth is all on you. He paid for a steering damper and he recieved one. Plain and simple, mounting kits are selling for 30-50 bucks. I simply advised the individual if i found it, it would be supplied.

As for my profession it is irrelevent to this issue.

#20 ·
I dont have the free timeyou have to live on here..... go ahead and continue to bad mouth me you must have alot of time on your hands, I am not with the drama, and childish games. I refuse to include myself in a useless arguement with you.

Bladeracer, questioning my people skills is fine, choosing sides with out knowing the honest truth is all on you. He paid for a steering damper and he recieved one. Plain and simple, mounting kits are selling for 30-50 bucks. I simply advised the individual if i found it, it would be supplied.

As for my profession it is irrelevent to this issue.

that is complete bullsh*t, why in the **** would i pay you $350 for a used steering damper when you can buy one new for $330?

#30 ·
CAUSE I HAVE TO READ ALL OF IT TO GET TO THE POST PART YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE SOME SCHOOL BOY BITCHES.
So you are looking to buy but have no interest in whether the guy is an honest seller?
Have you tried PM'ing or emailing the seller rather than spend more than half your total posts complaining?

#32 ·
#34 ·
lol yourokmyworld is probably the most mature out of bladeracer and slacker. About time someone realizes you 2 have nothing better to do.

p.s your account and any moderator on this site has nothing to do with this issue? lol what does that have to do with your garbage?
Still not making the least effort to refute the facts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.