Scorpion Scrched Ti Cannister for 929 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 11-07-2009, 3:51 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Scorpion Scrched Ti Cannister for 929

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scorion (Large).jpg
Views:	11
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	39750

I have a Brand New Scorpion Scorched Ti Can for a 929, and I think it will also fit the 954. I bought this when Iron Pony had the big sale, but missed out on the "super sale". I think I still got a pretty good deal on it for $179.00 plus shipping. As fate would have it, not too long afterwards, I found a Jardine RT-1 in Carbon Fibre that was what I had originally wanted, at a price that was too good to pass up. So this Can has been sitting in my Parts Room (Living Room) and the S.O is asking me to clean out my parts room for the Holidays . This can has NEVER been mounted and comes with the original paperwork, original boxes and all parts needed to mount it (that came with it). I am selling this for what I have into it - $179.00 - plus actual shipping costs of UPS. PM me through this site and I will answer any questions and try to get shipping costs as accurate as possible. And please, no low ball offers...I have been sitting on this for about a year and will keep it as a spare if it does not sell. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page