954 silver/black fairings & tank - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 11-15-2009, 7:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13

954 silver/black fairings & tank

I have two left fairings in good to very good condition. Both have some scratches but no cracks or missing tabs. One more than the other. You may be able to buff most of it out. -$80 + shipping each or p/u in San Jose

Two right fairings that didn't make out so well. Much heavier scratches and a few cracks in one, a pinky tip siz hole in the other. Repairable? Depends I guess. BUt no broken tabs or mount points, so if you can fix ABS cracks, you can fix it. - $40 + shipping or free p/u.

Gas tank: One side perfect, one side pushed in right at the 'bendy' knee cutout area. Definitely repairable, or it doesn't really look that bad as is. No holes, leaks, rust or other blems. I was going to have my paint guy fix it, but I scored one that only needed painting on Ebay. $150 + shipping or free p/u.

If you're really interested, I can e-mail or text photos of the blems on each. As everything else in life, all prices are negotiable and can be assumed to be obo. I mostly want to get them out of the garage and recoup a few bucks from my brandy new Sharkskinz and paint job.

Sorry, no upper fairing or headlight and the tail has a bit missing on the side and isn't worth repairing. You can get those cheaply enough on Ebay or new on the 'net.

I have an almost mint tank (about a half hour of TLC with some rubbing compound should do it) but I still have to get the last bits of gas out of it and put the fuel pump in my new one. It may come up later or go to Ebay. I'll keep you posted on that one.

C
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 11-21-2009, 1:44 PM Thread Starter

Re: 954 silver/black fairings & tank - price drop

OK, how about $65 + shipping for each of the undamaged fairings and obo on the scratched ones (two of the same side can pack as easily as one). Just make it worth my while to wrap them up. Or stop by with a 6-pack of Sierra!

$100 + shipping for the tank. The paint is in mint shape except for right at the dent. Ask for pics, you may not want to bother fixing it. I had it on my bike until I got another tank painted to match my new Sharkskinz.

I also have the 2 inner fenders, both sides. $15 ea or $25 (plus postage) for the pair.

Croue
post #3 of 7 Old 11-21-2009, 6:26 PM

Reputation Power: 0

Re: 954 silver/black fairings & tank

Do u happen to have the two plastic ram air covers??

Does anyone know if the ram air covers of the 954 will fit my 929?

Pics to [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 11-21-2009, 10:47 PM Thread Starter

I actually have a mismatched set of ram air covers. One black, one grey. I'd like to go black to match my new fairings. anyone have a left black ram cover to sell or trade, let me know.
post #5 of 7 Old 12-29-2009, 6:16 PM

can you send any pictures of the tanks for sale? either one of them

thanks

[email protected]
post #6 of 7 Old 01-06-2010, 12:15 AM Thread Starter

Agent 66, pics sent via e-mail.
post #7 of 7 Old 01-06-2010, 12:24 AM

any better deal on a left and right fairing?
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page