520 D.I.D Gold X-ring Chain & Sprockets 4 '01 Honda CBR 600 F4i - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 01-01-2010, 9:01 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 07-12-2009
Location: City of Angels
Age: 35
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 11
 
Send a message via Yahoo to BasetotheFACE
520 D.I.D Gold X-ring Chain & Sprockets 4 '01 Honda CBR 600 F4i

i have a 520VM D.I.D Gold X-ring chain, along with AFAM sprockets front 16 tooth rear 48 tooth, i also have chain wax & lube that i will throw in with the deal please if u have ne question or want pics of product please feel free to email me [email protected] or PM me on here
i was looking for 215 since the chain alone costed me 150 including tax idk how much shipping would be since i live in the great state of shitty ass california but wont charge u more then that will charge me to ship the product will even send u shipping receipt along with chain and sprockets
if you feel price is too high let me know
chain and sprockets are BRAND NEW STILL IN PACKAGES
reason im selling is because i got into an accident nd no longer have bike'
thanks for looking
BasetotheFACE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 Old 01-01-2010, 9:59 PM
Global Moderator
 
bladeracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-14-2003
Location: Perth, WestOz
Age: 53
Posts: 32,034
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 230
                     
Re: 520 D.I.D Gold X-ring Chain & Sprockets 4 '01 Honda CBR 600 F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasetotheFACE View Post
i have a 520VM D.I.D Gold X-ring chain, along with AFAM sprockets front 16 tooth rear 48 tooth, i also have chain wax & lube that i will throw in with the deal please if u have ne question or want pics of product please feel free to email me [email protected] or PM me on here
i was looking for 215 since the chain alone costed me 150 including tax idk how much shipping would be since i live in the great state of shitty ass california but wont charge u more then that will charge me to ship the product will even send u shipping receipt along with chain and sprockets
if you feel price is too high let me know
chain and sprockets are BRAND NEW STILL IN PACKAGES
reason im selling is because i got into an accident nd no longer have bike'
thanks for looking
Is the chain longer than the stock 108 links to fit the +2 rear sprocket?

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
bladeracer is offline  
post #3 of 10 Old 01-01-2010, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 07-12-2009
Location: City of Angels
Age: 35
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 11
 
Send a message via Yahoo to BasetotheFACE
Re: 520 D.I.D Gold X-ring Chain & Sprockets 4 '01 Honda CBR 600 F4i

sorry bud i couldnt tell you how many links are in the chain im not that much of a gear head lol wish i could tell u all i know is i bought chain and sprockets together so they should work together idk why it shouldn't work together.... sorry wish i could tell you how many links are on the chain if its on the box lemme know if the link # is on the box and i can check it out for you
BasetotheFACE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 10 Old 01-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Global Moderator
 
bladeracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-14-2003
Location: Perth, WestOz
Age: 53
Posts: 32,034
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 230
                     
Re: 520 D.I.D Gold X-ring Chain & Sprockets 4 '01 Honda CBR 600 F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasetotheFACE View Post
sorry bud i couldnt tell you how many links are in the chain im not that much of a gear head lol wish i could tell u all i know is i bought chain and sprockets together so they should work together idk why it shouldn't work together.... sorry wish i could tell you how many links are on the chain if its on the box lemme know if the link # is on the box and i can check it out for you
It should say either on the box or the invoice.
With a +2 rear and a stock front I'm not sure a stock chain would fit but I'm not that familiar with the F4i.

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
bladeracer is offline  
post #5 of 10 Old 01-03-2010, 2:37 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 07-12-2009
Location: City of Angels
Age: 35
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 11
 
Send a message via Yahoo to BasetotheFACE
Re: 520 D.I.D Gold X-ring Chain & Sprockets 4 '01 Honda CBR 600 F4i

ill take a look
nd let u know
ne idea where in the hell it would be labeled on the box>???

Last edited by BasetotheFACE; 01-04-2010 at 2:39 AM.
BasetotheFACE is offline  
post #6 of 10 Old 01-07-2010, 1:06 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 07-12-2009
Location: City of Angels
Age: 35
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 11
 
Send a message via Yahoo to BasetotheFACE
Re: 520 D.I.D Gold X-ring Chain & Sprockets 4 '01 Honda CBR 600 F4i

nebody have idea of how many links are on chain and where it would be listed on the box? better then sitting there and counting them one by one
BasetotheFACE is offline  
post #7 of 10 Old 01-07-2010, 2:42 AM
Global Moderator
 
bladeracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-14-2003
Location: Perth, WestOz
Age: 53
Posts: 32,034
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 230
                     
Re: 520 D.I.D Gold X-ring Chain & Sprockets 4 '01 Honda CBR 600 F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasetotheFACE View Post
nebody have idea of how many links are on chain and where it would be listed on the box? better then sitting there and counting them one by one
It'll say "520VM-110" or something like that on the end flap of the box.

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
bladeracer is offline  
post #8 of 10 Old 01-07-2010, 2:45 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 07-12-2009
Location: City of Angels
Age: 35
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 11
 
Send a message via Yahoo to BasetotheFACE
Re: 520 D.I.D Gold X-ring Chain & Sprockets 4 '01 Honda CBR 600 F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeracer View Post
It'll say "520VM-110" or something like that on the end flap of the box.
ok ill check it out its 11pm here in cali ill get the number of links to ya tmrw
thanks
BasetotheFACE is offline  
post #9 of 10 Old 01-08-2010, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 07-12-2009
Location: City of Angels
Age: 35
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 11
 
Send a message via Yahoo to BasetotheFACE
Re: 520 D.I.D Gold X-ring Chain & Sprockets 4 '01 Honda CBR 600 F4i

sorry for the late response its a 520vm-120 i have sprockets for it to front 16t and rear 48t
BasetotheFACE is offline  
post #10 of 10 Old 01-26-2010, 2:36 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 07-12-2009
Location: City of Angels
Age: 35
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 11
 
Send a message via Yahoo to BasetotheFACE
Re: 520 D.I.D Gold X-ring Chain & Sprockets 4 '01 Honda CBR 600 F4i

bump....... anybody??
BasetotheFACE is offline  
Closed Thread

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Iris 'O'ring chain and sprocket set for cbr fs/f4 fighter954rr For Sale 0 03-06-2009 3:40 PM
929 chain and sprockets ETSLOSS Honda FireBlade 3 11-29-2008 11:17 AM
Sprockets and Chain help. Pookbe General Discussion 11 03-28-2007 9:26 PM
honda 03' 954 sprockets and chain rogerhodge04 General Discussion 2 12-03-2005 10:39 PM
Got my Tsubaki Alpha Gold 530 chain! SuperDave Honda FireBlade 3 12-01-2003 4:36 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome