2 pieces Leather race suit - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 06-24-2010, 11:12 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

2 pieces Leather race suit

I literally wore it 3 times - once at the track and twice on rides with friends. I bought this two years ago while living in Germany. At the time I was waiting for 2 custom suits I had ordered from Dainese to be made, but I needed something right away. Since then this suit has just hung in the closet. The leather is perfect from top to bottom, soft and exactly as it was when I bought it. The suit is a 48 Euro which I think is a 38 U.S. I weigh about 130lbs and am 5'7". It fits me ok, but is a little long. I would say if you are 125-145lbs, 5'7 to 5'10 this should work (its a guess). The whole thing is perfect, no stains or smells - other than the smell of leather.
- Size 48 (EURO!) / 38 U.S.
- 1.2 - 1.4mm leather, perforated for plenty of air flow.
- Hard armor on the shoulders, elbows and knees.
- The forearms also have extra heavy padding.
- The jacket comes with a back protector that goes into a built in pocket in the liner.
- The jacket and pants connect by a heavy duty zipper that goes all the way around the suit. The jacket also uses a heavy duty zipper on the front and a small belt at the front to make sure everything stays secure. There is one pocket on the outside of the pants and two on the inside of the jacket. The whole thing has a non removable liner.

There is velcro pads for knee sliders but the suit does not currently have knee sliders on it - you will have to buy your own!

Items location : Malaysia
Price : US$650.00
Condition : 9/10
Shipping : Worldwide (about US$50.00)
PM me or contact via [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails
FLM1.jpg‎   FLM2.jpg‎   FLM3.jpg‎   FLM4.jpg‎  

FLM7.jpg‎   FLM6.jpg‎   FLM7 (2).jpg‎  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page