929RR aftermarket goodies for sale - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

1Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 Old 10-23-2010, 4:04 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 12

929RR aftermarket goodies for sale

All parts came off my 2001 929. Sad to see any of this go but it's time for me to move on to a new bike after low siding the 929. I can attest to all parts functioning 100%, and everything was just recently removed from the bike.

PMs here may take a couple days to be responded to if I don't check right away. Emails go to my blackberry, so those get to me quickly. Open to offers. Obviously, if you are out of the U.S. there will be additional shipping charges.
Email: [email protected]

There is one item per post so scroll down.

Bestem LED undertail: $45 shipped
This is the one you can buy on eBay. I took a gamble with this eBay product and was pleasantly surprised. Good quality LEDs, the turn signals are integrated, looks killer on the bike, etc.
Condition: Some minor rock chips from before I bought the rear tire hugger. You can't actually notice them when it is mounted on the bike, but you could respray it and it will be good as new.
I will include a write up on which wires from the undertail lights match up with which color factory wires (you don't get anything like this from Bestem - so that is a bonus from me).
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1262.jpg‎   DSCF1261.jpg‎  

Last edited by ThePass; 10-24-2010 at 3:30 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 10-23-2010, 4:08 AM Thread Starter

Re: 929RR aftermarket goodies for sale

Yoshimura CF slip-on: SOLD
Sounds excellent. The HTEV system is attached because it was just easier for me to unbolt that off the header when I removed everything. Will come with every single nut, bolt, spring, and hanger needed to mount this to the bike. Get a nice slip-on that's got some scratches for cheap.
Condition: Scraped from my low-side. Only minor scratches on the carbon fiber itself which are not noticeable and one spot is ground down a bit - a pic of that spot is included.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1268.jpg‎   DSCF1269.jpg‎  

Last edited by ThePass; 10-26-2010 at 6:49 PM.
post #3 of 29 Old 10-23-2010, 4:12 AM Thread Starter

BMC air filter: SALE PENDING
Brand new, literally put it in the bike 100 miles ago. This is the air filter that's known to produce the best dyno gains - wayyyy better than K&N.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1264.jpg‎  

Last edited by ThePass; 10-25-2010 at 11:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 Old 10-23-2010, 4:18 AM Thread Starter

Carbon Fiber rear hugger: $100 shipped
I've had some trouble figuring out which brand originally made this, because carbon fiber parts for 929s are becoming really rare, most companies have discontinued the stuff they used to make in CF for the 929. This and the intake covers really set my bike apart from other 929s. Cheap immitation ABS huggers in carbon fiber "look" are going for over 130. This hugger is legitimate carbon fiber and looks really good. Vortex sticker can be removed if you wish. Condition is very good, some very minor blemishes from typical use, nothing you can spot especially when mounted. Uses existing points in the swing arm to mount, so no drilling.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1259.jpg‎  
imback02252013 likes this.

Last edited by ThePass; 10-24-2010 at 3:30 AM.
post #5 of 29 Old 10-23-2010, 4:28 AM Thread Starter

SharkSkinz full race fairing set: $360 + shipping
Box is 24"x24"x36" and 15 lbs if you want to get your own shipping quote. I can't give a price with shipping included because it can vary a lot with a box this size.
You can check out the parts on SharkSkinz website here: SharkSkinz - 929
3 pieces total: the one-piece race upper, one-piece race lower, and the race tail that uses the stock seat.
Fairings have an amateur rattle-can paint job with erion colors and the number 8 as well as some go-fast stickers. The fairings were used for what they were intended, so the paint has scratches and nicks, but the fairings themselves are 100%. Grab a spray can of whatever color you like and give these fairings a new spray and they're good as new, or leave them as they are. New these will cost over $800 before you add taxes and shipping, and they come primered and need paint anyways, so these need nothing more than new ones would. I'm swallowing a lot of shipping costs because these will need a big box.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1251.jpg‎   DSCF1250.jpg‎   DSCF1249.jpg‎  

Last edited by ThePass; 10-27-2010 at 7:30 PM.
post #6 of 29 Old 10-23-2010, 4:33 AM Thread Starter

Carbon Fiber air intakes: $165 shipped
These are discontinued and very rare, and they totally change the look of the bike in my opinion. I have tried to find them online to get an idea of who used to make them and I have found basically nothing. These are not stock intake covers with carbon fiber wrapped over them, these are full on replacement pieces with what I would guess to be 3 layers of CF. Condition is excellent.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1265.jpg‎   DCFC0239small.jpg‎   DSC_5536.jpg‎  

Last edited by ThePass; 10-24-2010 at 1:24 PM.
post #7 of 29 Old 10-24-2010, 3:31 AM Thread Starter

Bump. dropped prices a bit to sell this stuff.
post #8 of 29 Old 10-24-2010, 5:26 PM

Reputation Power: 0

I'm pretty interested in the yoshi exhaust you have...my micron just isn't doing it for me. only questions I have are: will this bolt up to my 2000 929? and how much are you asking for it? is it still $100 for everything? I see your set up has the spring clamps...is that an after market add-on? Because mine still has the bolt on set-up for the pipe. Thanks!
post #9 of 29 Old 10-24-2010, 7:41 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyEyE View Post
I'm pretty interested in the yoshi exhaust you have...my micron just isn't doing it for me. only questions I have are: will this bolt up to my 2000 929? and how much are you asking for it? is it still $100 for everything? I see your set up has the spring clamps...is that an after market add-on? Because mine still has the bolt on set-up for the pipe. Thanks!
Hey, yes this bolts right up to any year 929. I am almost positive it works for any 954 as well, but that doesn't apply to you.
Yes still asking $100 shipped. I don't know if the spring clamps are just the way Yoshimura chose to go for attaching, or if it's an upgrade, but it works great, and yes I will of course be including every single spring, clamp, and bolt required to install this on your bike. I am including the whole system down to the HTEV to be sure that no matter what you have going on with your exhaust, you can use however much from this one as you need to make this one work. If you want it, my email is the same one as attached to my paypal.
post #10 of 29 Old 10-25-2010, 1:23 AM

PM Sent.
post #11 of 29 Old 10-25-2010, 11:44 PM Thread Starter

bump.
updated the exhaust and filter - awaiting payments for both of those - both payments are coming via snail mail... and I thought this was the digital age where the post office was a thing of the past...
post #12 of 29 Old 10-29-2010, 9:48 AM

Reputation Power: 10

what zip code r u shipping from so i can calculate shipping cost to my location?
post #13 of 29 Old 10-29-2010, 11:17 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampton View Post
what zip code r u shipping from so i can calculate shipping cost to my location?
92122 - San Diego, so you're about as far from me as can be and still be within the U.S.
The quote I got from UPS - who seemed to have the best prices between themselves, DHL, and FedEx, was $170 from me to New York, so I would expect about the same for you. (Oh and USPS doesn't handle boxes of this size)
Originally, I posted these at $500 shipping included, thinking that shipping couldn't be over $100 so I could put $400+ in my pocket, but when a guy in Australia contacted me and wanted a shipping quote I boxed the fairings up and went down to FedEx and learned that they wanted $1,000+ to ship them that far... so to be fair to both parties - myself as well as a buyer, I changed the asking price to the minimum $ I'd like to put in my pocket for these and ask that the buyer pay the shipping.
-Ryan

Last edited by ThePass; 10-29-2010 at 11:28 AM.
post #14 of 29 Old 10-29-2010, 6:25 PM

Appreciated that too! just curious though, are you parting out the while bike?! I need top & bottom triple clamps. Something smaller too which shouldn't kill me on postage is the clutch perch left side controls. (lights switch, etc)

Thanks again mate,
Daniel.
post #15 of 29 Old 10-29-2010, 8:42 PM

Reputation Power: 11

Send a message via AIM to Robles929

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePass View Post
92122 - San Diego, so you're about as far from me as can be and still be within the U.S.
The quote I got from UPS - who seemed to have the best prices between themselves, DHL, and FedEx, was $170 from me to New York, so I would expect about the same for you. (Oh and USPS doesn't handle boxes of this size)
Originally, I posted these at $500 shipping included, thinking that shipping couldn't be over $100 so I could put $400+ in my pocket, but when a guy in Australia contacted me and wanted a shipping quote I boxed the fairings up and went down to FedEx and learned that they wanted $1,000+ to ship them that far... so to be fair to both parties - myself as well as a buyer, I changed the asking price to the minimum $ I'd like to put in my pocket for these and ask that the buyer pay the shipping.
-Ryan
I shipped a set of Armour Bodies race fairings myself recently and found that the size of the box matters greatly as far as shipping goes. If it is possible, get two or three smaller boxes and somehow put them together so that the fairings just barely fit with the packaging material.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page