954 engine parts for sale - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 10-29-2010, 3:42 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 10

954 engine parts for sale

basically a guy sold me a "good running" motor and when i went to replace the flywheel i found out the crank is bent and im in no mood to rebuild it...im honestly in the mood to go throw it through his windshield but none the less im just gonna part the engine out and maybe make some of my money back...the crank is no good but to my knowledge the rods and pistons are, I'll know for sure once i get it apart. I know the head is good and its complete with cams, springs, etc. Ive got the throttle bodies, fuel rails, transmission, ecu, wiring harness, basically everything except the crank. And the case has one broke piece right where the stator cover bolts on but could be easily fixed. Oh, and Ive got a FI pro series 12 bar i never got to put on. All prices are obo and dont hesitate to shoot me an offer.
Head:$200
Trans:200
throttle bodies:$200 (with injectors, fuel rails)
rods (as long as theyre good):make offer
Pistons (as long as theyre good):make offer
ECU:$100
Harness:$50 (headlight connectors were cut off to use streetfighter light)
Case:$75
12 bar:$50
I know everything is supposed to have a price but i seriously have no clue what used stock rods and pistons are worth...probably nothing but you never know lol as stated everything is nego within reason and if you think of something motor-related that isnt listed just ask and I might have it. thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-29-2010, 3:45 AM Thread Starter

Re: 954 engine parts for sale

oh and the engine supposedly had like 20k...but it also "ran" so before you ask about mileage, I have no way of knowing for sure but i'll have a general idea once i get it apart.
post #3 of 4 Old 11-03-2010, 12:06 AM Thread Starter

all prices are obo...need this stuff gone make me an offer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 11-05-2010, 2:48 AM Thread Starter

ok i got it completely apart tonight so i can send pics upon request...and theres alot of stuff i didnt think abt that i'll just throw in for anyone who wants it and buys something else...for example if you buy the head and want the oil pan or coolant box or whatever random part just lemme know and i'll throw it in the box...and if somebody wants to send me anything decent i'll send it all except the case, rods, and pistons...the case ended up bein junk and im gonna weld the rods together and make a shifter for my rat rod haha...but im tired of looking at it so make me an offer on anything you want or all of it...BIG discount to whoever wants it all.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page