I have some stuff left from my rebuild of my 2006 Honda CBR 1000RR. The reasets should fit 03-06 600RR's but I am not 100% sure. that is what I have been seeing online. As far as the slip-ons, one or the other needs to go and I really can't decide which one. I bought the Micron late one night when I wasn't really thinking as the Termignoni on mine really isn't in too bad of shape and sounds very nice which is my dilemma and which ever one doesn't sell I am keeping.
- Micron dual outlet slip-on. Great shape, sounds nice and bolts on using your stock mounts. $250 shipped. Looks to be in great shape, no dings, dents, etc. Fit 04-07 1000RR's, not trying to make any money, just trying to get at least some of my money back for being weak.
- Termignoni single outlet slip-on, aluminum body. Couple of dings here and there on the can which you can see in the pics, couple of dings in the mid-pipe but NOTHING that affects performance at all. It's a Termi - like $700 for a new one if you can find it, I don't believe you can still get them. Say $175 obo. fits 04-07 1000RR's.
- Stator and clutch covers. I actually have 2 clutch covers, one "gold" colored one in great shape that has a matching stator cover (which has a couple slight scratches but nothing deep and the clutch cover is very nice) and one black one with some VERY light rash but no cracks. Sand it down and either spray it or powdercoat it and you'd ever know it was damaged. $75 for the set, $35 for the scratched one. Again, 04-07 1000RR fitment. With my original bodywork idea the gold would have looked great, but I changed my mind the bike is black and thus the cover needs to be black.
- Black aftermarket seat cowl, will fit 600RR's and 1000RR's. It's brand new, I'll never use it. $40?
- Generic eBay rearsets. Black powdercoated, includes all mounting hardware. I'd honestly keep them but the shifting isn't very positive (on the stand at least) unless you use the GP shift pattern. Might be better while the engine is running but I'd rather have stock. I'll trade these for a straight stock set straight up or sell for $125. They are very solid and have ZERO rash, but a couple mounting nicks. They were sold to me as being on a bike for less than 6 months and I believe it. Should fit 03-06 600RR's as well.
Like to make this stuff go, taking up space.
PLEASE email me direct at [email protected]
or PM me as I don't always remember to check back here right away. Everything is located in Minneapolis, and shipping is NOT included unless noted but I will work with you.