1000rr Mega Thread - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 01-29-2012, 2:30 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13

1000rr Mega Thread

Alrighty, hopefully I can help keep the number of threads down by just using this one thread is my official space to sell off stuff.

The current sale items will always be in my last post of the last page of the thread, so please check there. Stuff on the first page will most likely be outdated since, for some reason, the forum doesn't allow me to edit posts some times...

All pricing will reflect the item shipped at the price posted including paypal fee's, unless the item is extremely expensive, then I'd appreciate it if some consideration was given in that situation.

So check my last post for a list of the most up to date pricing and availability.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 01-29-2012, 2:31 AM Thread Starter

Re: 1000rr Mega Thread

Galfer Wave Rotors
Low Miles. Fronts only. No rear. Have a stock rear I can throw in for an extra $25 if you are interested.
$300 shipped

04-07 stock shock
900 miles. Very clean. Came off my bike when I converted it to a track.
$40 shipped

Aftermarket Tail Light
Decent condition. Previous owner cracked the side of it backing it into the garage. No missing pieces of plastic, just a few cracks in the plastic. Was repaired and doesn't take any water up.
$50 shipped

Rear Passenger Pegs
Have a few sets laying around.
Most sets are near mint - $60 shipped / pair
One set rashed a bit - $30 shipped

Near Mint pix:

Rashed pix:

04 ECU
$100 shipped

Ohlins Rear Shock - $700 shipped
I will be pulling off an Ohlins Rear Shock if anyone is interested. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will be taking it off in the coming weeks but if I can get a buyer lined up, it'll come off much faster with a little motivation from an eager buyer.

Here it is on my street bike. I only put under a 1000 miles on it so it is in great condition. Set up for 185-210 rider. Pm me if interested.

Chrome and Pearl Flash Yellow (matches the 06 blue and yellow bikes) mint wheels.
The chrome is flawless and the paint is the expensive and hella hard to paint three stage paint job. I repainted the rear because it had ONE rock chip and I was really particular with these wheels (my show wheels). They only have 900 miles on them and they look like they were just chromed and painted. Spent $500 for the wheels and rotors (06 rotors) off a track bike conversion take offs at 0 miles (so the wheels were in brand new condition when I had the work done to them), $500 on the chrome, $300 on the original paint job, $200 when I had the rear redone, and $250 for the brand new Pilot Power 2ct's I just had installed the other week.
Over $1750 invested, take them off my hands for a super deal (considering they are in like new condition). Take your pic at which way you want the wheels. I will not part out the rotors or tires unless the wheels sell without them.

Wheels, rotors and new pilot powers: $700 shipped
Wheels and Rubber: $600 shipped
Wheels and rotors: $500 shipped
Wheels only (cush drive and rubbers included) - $450 shipped

On the bike:

Blue and Yellow Tank Shelter with Carbon Fiber Inserts
Great Condition. Comes with CF look tank pad. Will not part out the inserts, they are epoxied in place.
$160 shipped

2006 OEM Forks with 900 miles on them. Look new! Straight as arrows. Pulled when upgraded to Ohlins front end.
$450 shipped
Pix to come...

04-07 Seat
Great condition.
$50 shipped

post #3 of 15 Old 01-29-2012, 2:31 AM Thread Starter

Two sets of OEM calipers both with good pads. One set is off my track bike and the other is off my street bike. One set has a set of upgraded pads Vesrah RJL pads.

$75 shipped for the set with the Vesrah pads
$50 shipped for the other set.

Clutch slave
Think I have like 12 of these for some reason. Got one currently that I can get out the door right away. $15 shipped

Letting go of my building kit. Really don't want to because I want to drop them into the track bike...but I'd like to focus on my 67 firebird softtop instead....

JSB HRC Spec (Web Cams) Cams (NEW IN BOX)
$1000 shipped

Used Ten Kate Pistons
$300 shipped

Ferrea Valves
$200 shipped

HRC Intake and Exhaust Springs (used)
$300

Or a package price of $1500 shipped for the Cams, Pistons, Valves, and Springs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 Old 02-10-2012, 8:33 PM Thread Starter

I will be pulling off an Ohlins Rear Shock if anyone is interested. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will be taking it off in the coming weeks but if I can get a buyer lined up, it'll come off much faster with a little motivation from an eager buyer.

Here it is on my street bike. I only put under a 1000 miles on it so it is in great condition. Set up for 185-210 rider. Pm me if interested.

Chrome and Pearl Flash Yellow (matches the 06 blue and yellow bikes) mint wheels.
The chrome is flawless and the paint is the expensive and hella hard to paint three stage paint job. I repainted the rear because it had ONE rock chip and I was really particular with these wheels (my show wheels). They only have 900 miles on them and they look like they were just chromed and painted. Spent $500 for the wheels and rotors (06 rotors) off a track bike conversion take offs at 0 miles (so the wheels were in brand new condition when I had the work done to them), $500 on the chrome, $300 on the original paint job, $200 when I had the rear redone, and $250 for the brand new Pilot Power 2ct's I just had installed the other week.
Over $1750 invested, take them off my hands for a super deal (considering they are in like new condition). Take your pic at which way you want the wheels. I will not part out the rotors or tires unless the wheels sell without them.

On the bike:

Great Condition. Comes with CF look tank pad. Will not part out the inserts, they are epoxied in place.
$160 shipped

2006 Blue and Yellow Right side Mid-Fairing
Took a down when parked. Has some scratches, but no cracks or missing tabs.
$100 shipped

06-07 Candy Phoenix Blue Lowers (some heat damage...but looks great at 50mph or 50 feet away!) No cracks or missing tabs - $100 shipped

post #5 of 15 Old 02-10-2012, 8:35 PM Thread Starter

04-05 (will fit 06-07 too) Red Tail with crack on left side (comes with vents and tail light) - $75 shipped

04-05 Red and Black Tank with minor marks (should buff out) - $125 shipped

04-07 Red Front Fender in great condition - $75 shipped

Great condition 04-05 Lower Right - $100 shipped

Good condition 04-05 Red and Black Left Upper with minor ding on edge - $75 shipped

Black Lowers
Repairs started. Just need to be sanded down a bit. I can add some fiberglass on the back side to help with some rigidity behind the bondo repaired area.
$100 shipped.

post #6 of 15 Old 02-10-2012, 8:36 PM Thread Starter

Headlight
Modified on the upper rear section. I can plastic weld some abs pieces over them to seal the assembly back up if you like.
$100 shipped

Rear Caliper Relocator
Just buy a brembo caliper on ebay for $50-100 and a new brake line and you'll save $150 or more over going with a carrozzeria setup.
$75 shipped

04-07 stock shock
900 miles. Very clean. Came off my bike when I converted it to a track.
$40 shipped

Aftermarket Tail Light
Decent condition. Previous owner cracked the side of it backing it into the garage. No missing pieces of plastic, just a few cracks in the plastic. Was repaired and doesn't take any water up.
$50 shipped

Rear Passenger Pegs

Near Mint pix:

Rashed pix:

04 ECU
$100 shipped

Gutted intake (like a CF intake, but without the hefty price tag and no issues modding it to fit. Bolts right up!) - $85 shipped

04 Battery Tray - $30 shipped

04 Battery Tray Piece 2 - $15 shipped or take both for $40 shipped

post #7 of 15 Old 02-10-2012, 8:36 PM Thread Starter

Wiring Loom (x2)
Complete loom with bank angle sensor
$45 each

Throttle Assemblies
Complete with housing and cables. One with grip on, one with grip off.
$50 each

04-07 Seat
Great condition.
$50 shipped

Two sets of OEM calipers both with good pads. One set is off my track bike and the other is off my street bike. One set has a set of upgraded pads Vesrah RJL pads.

Clutch slave
Think I have like 12 of these for some reason. Got one currently that I can get out the door right away. $15 shipped

Shield - $0 Just buy something over $20 and it's all yours!

Brake Indicator Harness - $25 shipped

HESDA mount - $15 shipped

Bazzaz QS4 Standalone Quick Shifter - GP Shift - SOLD

Morse fairing stay SOLD

04-07 Headlight SOLD

04-07 Brake and Clutch Master with Pazzo Racing Levers SOLD

04-07 Clipons SOLD

04-07 triple SOLD

Gilles TCA-GT Chain Adjusters SOLD

04 OEM Forks with Traxxion 1.0 Springs SOLD

Galfer Wave Rotors SOLD
post #8 of 15 Old 02-15-2012, 2:57 AM Thread Starter

Go Pro Digital Hero

$125 shipped. Everything you see in the photos is what you get. Nothing wrong with it....I just have too many of these laying around and need to start paring down.

tech specs:

The Digital HERO has a 5 megapixel still photo sensor, and supported standard definition (640480) video capture. It ran on two AAA batteries, had 16MB of internal memory, and could function with a 2GB SD card. The GoPro HERO camera uses a 170 angle of view, ultra-wide lens. Its housing is aggressive—and extraordinarily—rated to 100 ft/30 meters depth. Its dimensions are 2.6" x 1.75" x 1.25" (66.04 x 44.45 x 31.75mm).
post #9 of 15 Old 02-15-2012, 2:58 AM Thread Starter

2006 CBR1000RR Front Forks
$400 shipped (WILL NOT SEPARATE)

-Taken off 2006 1000rr when converted to track.
-900 miles on them
-Straight as arrows, never down, crashed, etc..
-They are in near mint condition.
-Usual Triple clamp wear near top sections.
-Stock. Never worked on, never futzed with. As they came from factory.
-It doesn't get much newer than these.

post #10 of 15 Old 03-23-2012, 9:46 PM Thread Starter

here is the latest:

Gutted intake (like a CF intake, but without the hefty price tag and no issues modding it to fit. Bolts right up!) - $85 shipped

Wiring Loom (x2)
Complete loom with bank angle sensor
$45 each

Throttle Assemblies
Complete with housing and cables. One with grip on, one with grip off.
$50 each

04-07 Seat
Great condition.
$50 shipped

Clutch slave

Newly added:

Ohlins Steering Damper with Dan Kyle mounting bracket
Great condition. Lightly used (only seen about 1000 miles on my bike). Love it but I'm letting it go to clear some funds for some other things I have in mind for the bike.
$325 shipped

on the bike:

K & N Air Filters
Great condition, lightly used. Very clean.
$50 shipped

post #11 of 15 Old 03-23-2012, 9:47 PM Thread Starter

Over $1750 invested, take them off my hands for a super deal (considering they are in such great condition). Take your pick at which way you want the wheels. I will not part out the rotors or tires unless the wheels sell without them.

On the bike:

$160 shipped

Headlight
Modified on the upper rear section. I can plastic weld some abs pieces over them to seal the assembly back up if you like.
$100 shipped

post #12 of 15 Old 03-23-2012, 9:47 PM Thread Starter

2006 Blue and Yellow Right side Mid-Fairing
Took a down when parked. Has some scratches, but no cracks or missing tabs.
$100 shipped

06-07 Candy Phoenix Blue Lowers (some heat damage...but looks great at 50mph or 50 feet away!) No cracks or missing tabs - $100 shipped

06 Candy Phoenix Blue/Pearl Yellow Tank with light scratches on right side - $100 shipped

scratches:

04-05 (will fit 06-07 too) Red Tail with crack on left side (comes with vents and tail light) - $75 shipped

post #13 of 15 Old 03-23-2012, 9:48 PM Thread Starter

04-05 Red and Black Tank with minor marks (should buff out) - $125 shipped

04-07 Red Front Fender in great condition - $75 shipped

Great condition 04-05 Lower Right - $100 shipped

Good condition 04-05 Red and Black Left Upper with minor ding on edge - $75 shipped

Black Lowers
Repairs started. Just need to be sanded down a bit. I can add some fiberglass on the back side to help with some rigidity behind the bondo repaired area.
$100 shipped.

Rear Caliper Relocator
Just buy a brembo caliper on ebay for $50-100 and a new brake line and you'll save $150 or more over going with a carrozzeria setup.
$75 shipped

04-07 stock shock
Came off my bike when I converted it to a track.
$40 shipped

pix to come
post #14 of 15 Old 03-23-2012, 9:48 PM Thread Starter

Aftermarket Tail Light
$50 shipped

Rear Passenger Pegs

Near Mint pix:

Rashed pix:

04 ECU
$100 shipped

post #15 of 15 Old 05-09-2012, 1:02 PM

you werent kidding huh when u said "mega thread" lol
you need to clean it up cuz i think you posted few things twice or even more, are those wheels compatible with 08-11 cbr1000rr?
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page