Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

What have you done to/for your bike today?

81K views 1K replies 93 participants last post by  Langsam 
#1 ·
I searched but didn't find a thread like this.
We have a thread like this on ClubFrontier.org and its the longest thread.
I'll start:

Changed my oil with 3 quarts of Lucas 10w-40 semi-syn, topped off with Lucas oil stabilizer and a Mobil1 filter.

#145 ·
Finally got my new Arashi rotors and Sumo brake pads so I could install my newly powder coated wheels! Very happy with the results. Nice to have rotors that aren't warped and some fresh wheel bearings, and of course the wheels are beautiful. And I didn't die from Chinese brakes ?

#150 ·
good rake :thumb:

Finally got my new Arashi rotors and Sumo brake pads so I could install my newly powder coated wheels! Very happy with the results. Nice to have rotors that aren't warped and some fresh wheel bearings, and of course the wheels are beautiful. And I didn't die from Chinese brakes ?
that looks absolutely fantastic! :inlove:

#154 ·
with paint like that, who needs decals :idunno:

I like your jig :thumb: Might "steal" your idea when it comes time to have my track skins done too :shades: Looking forward to more images... especially when they get mounted up!

#164 ·
I've been wiring up a Clear Alternatives integrated (LED) taillight and aftermarket indicators on my '99 LC 1500. Big friggin' deal right? Well, when there's a 2nd signal flasher/relay, and the directions sent with the taillight are for a '10 GSX-R, that makes things quite difficult :rant:

After 3 hours, tested patience, and some trial & error, SUCCESS! Everything works. Indicators blink at the "proper" rate. Integrated taillight blinks as it should and is FAR brighter than stock. Smoked lens compliments smoked lenses of indicators.

#170 · (Edited)
I powder coated my rear sets today. Im pretty stoked:)
I bet they'll look sharp once mounted up :thumb:

lol, 2010 gsxr- 1999 lc 1500.... whats the dif right? right.
to Suzuki's credit, once I sat down and compared wiring diagrams, the relay(s) and pin connectors were amazingly similar! ...enough so some d00fus like me could figure it out without cutting or spicing a single wire anyway. :)

#176 ·
Jealous, looks great though. Almost enough for me to consider getting something similar (in a few years of course):eyebrows:
to be 100% honest, I sure am glad I have two (rideable) bikes... they enable me to ride regardless of what side of the bed I rolled out of :)

those signals def suit the bike much better.
thanks Kev :cheers:

#174 ·
Fitted a new Honda OEM cam chain tensioner for my 1994 CBR900RRR.

Hardest part, fiddly nature of the space when frame spars, cooling tubes and clutch cables in the way... Cleaning the old gasket with a razor blade really tricky.....

But, nice and quiet engine now... Hurrah...!

#177 ·
UPS dropped off my new windscreen from Rifle last night :dance:

...my wife singed for it whil I took the pic :rotfl:

after some fitment issues, we got the new (UNbroken) windscreen mounted up. now our 1500 is DUN, and we can enjoy it :cycle:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.