Help please - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
General Discussion General Motorcycle Discussion. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, and doesn't fit into a more specific forum, it goes here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 02-26-2016, 2:44 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Help please

I have a 2002 954 rr the cam positioning sensor was going out . basicly the wires from all the years started coming g out of the sensor you. Just had the wigle them and it would runwell the other day I was riding home and they finally failed and the bike shut off got a new one and put it is n and now my bike still will not start the fuel pump comes on the first comes on the tach but disapers after a second or two and the red light comes on have tried the kick stand switch and there is no clutch switch and my bas sensor has been temporarily jumped to see if that was the problem but still nothing. I'm hoping its not my ecu but not sure it was running when the part faled so its been replaced and I can not figure out what I'm doing wrong please help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 02-26-2016, 5:20 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 199

Re: Help please

I can barely figure out what you're saying.
Capital letters and periods bro!
Capital letters are the difference between helping uncle Jack off the horse or helping uncle jack off the horse.

Sorry for the lecture, but if you make your question read normally, you're bound to get more response.
What red light? Oil or FI? If it's the FI you simply need to check codes and go from there.
post #3 of 5 Old 02-28-2016, 7:38 AM Thread Starter

Sorry about the capitols and periods. It's my talk to text and I should have checked it. Any how I have no codes now. The fuel pump comes on and everything seems on. But when you try to start it, it just cranks. I have no fuel coming out of the injectors. And I have no spark. But I do have power reaching the coil packs. The fi light comes on with the little oil symbol. The fi light shuts off the oil symbol stays but disapers when you hit the start button. I have jumped the bas and it is not the problem. Still no start.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 02-28-2016, 8:16 AM Thread Starter

I have now jumped the fuel relay. The pump comes on and stays on the whole time. So I'm pretty sure its a pulse situation its not firing my injectors for some reason.
post #5 of 5 Old 02-28-2016, 8:26 AM Thread Starter

Oh and I do have the power commander dyno jet 3 on the bike. I don't know if that matters or not. I noticed on all the other forums or help pages they always ask but never say to do this or that with it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > General Motorcycling > General Discussion

Tags
pulser sensor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page