Re: My cbr600 won't start
1. Remove gas from tank and dump it in the car... not in the car... you know what I mean.
2. The gas coming out of the fuel rail will drain out of the disconnect from the tank.
3. Install fresh gas. Purge the pump before you hook the line back up.
4. Meanwhile, you ran down the street with the bike in 6th gear so you purge the cylinders out with the plugs out, no drain of battery, no catching of fire you have this whoosh of stale gas spray onto the spark is there goes the house.
5. Install new plugs. Those are shot. No brake or contact clean to bring them back.
NOLTT (no one listens to turtle)