Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Quality Motorcycle Mirror Manufacturers? Options?

392 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  dualheadlamps 
#1 ·
I want to replace the factory mirrors on my SC28. Coming from cars, all these aftermarket motorcycle brands are new to me, I don't know what's quality and what's garbage. I want quality mirrors.

I'm not yet sure what type of mounting I want, or if there is even any manufacturer that makes factory location mounting mirrors for the SC28.

However, I figured a good start would be to just look at what the higher quality brands have to offer.

Not looking for something with turn signals or anything like that, just something to clean up the bike. Everything I've found so far are either basic round circles or jagged shapes. Haven't really found anything that suits the styling of the SC28. I don't like jagged modern mirrors on this "curvy" bike.

Not sure if I like the idea of mounting to handlebar or handlebar ends. How does visibility work when steering? Anyone with experience?

Also don't like the idea of widening the bike, but not sure if clamping inwards on the handlebar will actually provide a decent rear view?

If anyone has aftermarket mirrors please share some pictures! All opinions welcome!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.