Hearing Protection/Earplugs - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
General Discussion General Motorcycle Discussion. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, and doesn't fit into a more specific forum, it goes here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 09-11-2019, 3:29 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Hearing Protection/Earplugs

This was the last thread posted about earplugs and it's from the year 2003 https://www.fireblades.org/forums/ho...ear-plugs.html. I just think protecting our ears is something that people should talk about more. I only started wearing earplugs when I was diagnosed with mild tinnitus and hyperacusis back when I was part of an avant garde metal band in New York about 5-6 years ago. I didn't know the importance of hearing conservation because I was young and stupid. I used various kind of earplugs the past couple of years and now I use something like THIS from Big Ear. I chose this pair because I can use them in a lot of ways and they have interchangeable noise filters. Actually, it doesn't matter if what you use is cheap or expensive... The only thing that is important is that it works for you!

So my question here is...what kind of hearing protection do you use when riding?

Life is short...so make it worth your while.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-11-2019, 3:10 PM
Supporting Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 10

Re: Hearing Protection/Earplugs

I almost always use the foamy type ear plug. It works for me.

1993 CBR900RR
2001 RC51
1989 KX250- Sold
2009 KX250F

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > General Motorcycling > General Discussion

Tags
earplugs , hearing protection , motorcycle gear , motorcycle riding , tinnitus

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in