I do believe the service provided could be a bit better - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
General Discussion General Motorcycle Discussion. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, and doesn't fit into a more specific forum, it goes here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 10-12-2019, 12:51 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

I do believe the service provided could be a bit better

I believe 2K tried to make the procedure a little too fast and wound up watering it down. Revisiting the notion a little more like MUT Draft would be wise. Why not have a module inside MyTeam that allows you to take NBA 2K Coins players out of the collection to play mini-games for tokens and MT? Obstacle courses, shootouts and precision drills, half-court shots, departure, etc would be enjoyable diversions inside the MyTeam area. That is an idea that would add another layer and create a new method to earn awards and the in-game currency.

The aspect that is online is a deterrent -- at least for today, although some fans actually want to try MyTeam. A limited offline variant may entice more players. It could be the equal of a mobile app.MyTeam's lite version is fantasy, so do each the players need to be actual NBA guys from the present or past? Can you imagine if there was a fictional Pink Diamond player released each month armed with a backstory, a signature appearance, etc? The social media system of 2K might have a ball conducting articles showing and teasing the character every month.

Just hardcore MyTeam players may relate to this section and another, but it is well worth mentioning in the event that you spend any time in the Auction House. While seeking a player or group, it'd be great if you can filter the results to exclude or include the gamers which you own.If I am looking for the second Diamond Dwyane Wade, but I have the other in my collection, showing me both only makes the scrolling process more and more dull.

Is it too much to ask to get a bar that indicates how much more until you reach the end of the listing you have to scroll? A sorting option by rating, maximum bid, and more would also make this procedure easier.MyTeam's popularity and 2K's occasionally faulty servers are not a fantastic mix. At its worst stage, an influx of visitors due to locker code redemption, or another effort can cause crashes that lead to missed chances to redeem more. Obviously, the principal fix here would be to strengthen the servers to restrict or remove these instances.

I realize that is a challenging endeavor. However, I do believe the service provided could be a bit better. I've had similar issues with MyTeam this past year and have not received much aid after submitting a ticket.Piggybacking about the preceding issue with something much more specific, I have noticed that you won't always get credit for completing a few of the Goals needed to unlock tokens and MyTeam performance. I am not sure if that is a server problem or only a mode error, but it is a drag when you are attempting to go the route that is completionist.

Contracts serve no function beyond filling packs with contents that are less-than-thrilling and are bothersome Buy 2K20 MT. I would rather them endure an whole season, if contracts are crucial. Maybe a complete campaign could be made up by 30 or 20 games. At the conclusion of the seasons, you need to decide which players you want to lock up for a different year. Aren't usable for the games but remain part of your collection.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > General Motorcycling > General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page