weekend ride - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
General Discussion General Motorcycle Discussion. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, and doesn't fit into a more specific forum, it goes here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 02-25-2008, 7:19 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

weekend ride

i was riding my bike whole weekend. it was great. the weather wasn't to hot. it was about 68 degrees F/20 C. i was alone but i enjoyed. i went to one lake. there is a restaurant with big terras. the road is full of nice corners and asphalt is good. road goes through big forest and after about 15 miles the forest ends and then the road goes through long valley. on sunday i was riding through town and then went some 20 miles on the open road. it was great. i love my bike.

what about you guys? did you go somewhere for the weekend?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 02-25-2008, 7:34 AM

Re: weekend ride

No. There is too much damn salt on the roads here to ride for me. We are supposed to get another snow storm here again today or tonight. Ugh. Is this **** ever going to end?
post #3 of 9 Old 02-25-2008, 7:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
No. There is too much damn salt on the roads here to ride for me. We are supposed to get another snow storm here again today or tonight. Ugh. Is this **** ever going to end?

I know what you mean at this rate I wont be rindings till ohh says mid july dam snow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 02-25-2008, 1:05 PM

Was a great weekend here in Aus.

Went for a nice 45 min ride, felt good. But i ride everyday for transport, so nothing special except great weather and the open road
post #5 of 9 Old 02-25-2008, 1:41 PM

Reputation Power: 162

Damned snow is on the way again. Last time I rode was in January. I am getting itchy.
post #6 of 9 Old 02-25-2008, 10:54 PM

Here in the NW (Oregon) got to ride for 4 hours on saturday. Almost 60 degrees and sunny. Got done just as the clouds started to roll in and rain started. Riding season is upon us. Should be riding plenty in March. I love my 1k!
post #7 of 9 Old 02-25-2008, 10:57 PM
sam

Reputation Power: 15

Does last (holiday) weekend count? I rode last Monday... was just going to be a short run, maybe 45 minutes, but I saw that traffic was terrible coming the other way, so I took the l-o-o-n-g way around... a bit over 2 hours. Delicious!

Supposed to be decent weather all week here, so maybe I can do a bit more than just a commute or three...

Enjoy, all!
post #8 of 9 Old 02-26-2008, 3:19 AM Thread Starter

hey guys from snowy areas. don't worry...the season will start soon for you too. i will not write about riding anymore cause i can imagine how you feel. be happy to have a bike in a garage and to be able to look at it. im happy even when i just look at my bike. i love my fireblade even when it stands still.
post #9 of 9 Old 02-26-2008, 10:19 PM

Reputation Power: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
agreed. last time i went for a real ride was jsut before thanks giving. i did however take the gsxr out for about 15 min like a month ago. i didnt want to get the blade all dirty.... and on that note i did finally sell the faithfull gsxr..as i am sad to see it go it opens another spot in the garage for either a rc51 or harley V-rod, havent quite decided which way i want to go with it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > General Motorcycling > General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page