Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

I messed up pls pls help

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  D03Cobra 
#1 ·
Ok here goes I have a 2000 Honda 929 with a full erion exhaust a K&N air filter and a power commander lllr I just got the bike so I was tring to get the tune off of it to save it and instead of clicking on get map I clicked on upload map so what happend was I overwrote my fuel table with all 0's I manned to keep my Ignition table is there any way to get my tune back I'm not sure if this was a custom tune are not if I cant get this tune back does anyone have a custom tune with similar set up

Thanks mark

#2 ·
Mark,

No, there's no way to get your original map back anymore. However, having a zero map means that the bike will run as if the power commander wasn't even installed, meaning the map in the bike's own ECU. As for getting a map, I'd guess that your combo of mods there is not all that uncommon for 929s, so you might even be able to find a useable map on Dynojet's own website....

#3 ·
I have the exact same setup and I use the maps off the PC Site. Use the Full Erion and Stock airfilter one. Also I suggest doing what I am. Take out the K&N and get a stock one. Stock actually flows more air and there are many threads stating that the K&N ones for this bike actually rob some HP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.