Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Weather Station

77K views 928 replies 85 participants last post by  Gunk 
#1 ·
Just thought I would give this a go, so that we can keep up with the weather where ever you are. Well lets see what happens:

Wick, Caithness, Scotland:
Windy here with forcast of more severe winds temp 6'C
Winds at 32 mph gusting to over 52 mph tonight
Severe cold warning.

#2 ·
Perth, Western Australia:
Forecast for Sunday (today)
The chance of an afternoon thunderstorm. Moderate easterly winds, easing before a moderate afternoon sea breeze. Possible afternoon thunderstorm.
Overnight Min 22 Max 36

#9 ·
Fort Pierre, SD, USA

Sunday - Partly cloudy, high 33° F (overnight) and cooling all day with current temp at 27° F (-3° C). Feels like 19° F (-7° C, humidity, etc.).
Winds were 35 mph with gusts over 40 mph at times. Current winds are only about 13 mph.

It was 47° F here yesterday with winds of about 30 mph. I got the RC out for a little stroll. Nothing much, because the streets are nasty dirty and there were plenty of melting snow piles running into the streets.

It has been one cold bear of a winter here. That and with not much snow, so no local snowmobiling to speak of. Will travel in two weeks to ride in the Black Hills, snowmobiling.

#16 ·
Thanks for that :)
10:00pm and we're sitting in front of a fan as it's still over 30C.
The pic makes me feel cooler :)

#28 · (Edited)
Few Clouds

-17°C
Feels Like: -20°C Wind Chill:-22°Ceiling:UnlimitedHeat Index:-17°Visibility:10miDew Point:-6°Wind:5mphHumidity:69%Direction:60° (ENE)Pressure:30.33inGusts:0mph

Here is what the weather site shows for us right now, 10 PM central time. I did it in °C. Here is what it says in °F.

Few Clouds
2°F
Feels Like: -4°F Wind Chill:-8°Ceiling:UnlimitedHeat Index:Visibility:10miDew Point:-6°Wind:5mphHumidity:69%Direction:60° (ENE)Pressure:30.33inGusts:0mph

It is 67° F in the shop as the boiler just shut off. It runs a lot these days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.