Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Bye 900

5K views 96 replies 10 participants last post by  SoliceDreamer 
#1 ·
:(

just sold it...i miss it already

but the new money can go towards a newer bike right? :O

#7 ·
lol im torn!! my sister will be getting my car this summer so i NEED another!

but my heart wants a bike, im actually looking at an 04 636 right now for $2500 obo that seems to be all there...just emailed asking about it

my want for exceeds my need!!! :rotfl:

#18 ·
:(

just sold it...i miss it already

but the new money can go towards a newer bike right? :O
bahhh and never solved the clutch diode issue?

May i ask, how much?
Hey Solice i was hoping you and SSB would get a result on your 900 (very informative thread i thought) but good luck on whatever get next :thumb:

#21 ·
So the bike is retuning to me, buyer said there was a crack in the block and demanded money back, so it should be back in the garage Thursday.

They said I had negative wires hooked up to positives and that's why the fuse kept blowing? But I didn't even touch the wires since off the lot and the bike ran fine.

Well SSB ready for some more action?

#42 ·
Wait after rereading my post, I thought I typed this but I guess not

I advertised the bike as having a good frame good engine and good tires. Just needed a new harness

So seeing as the engine is crack it isn't good lol

Is it possible to have drop a newer engine in with the harness? Thinking of trying to find a 98 900 engine/harness

#44 ·
Not knowingly, but I had rather the road with the least amount of trouble ya know?

What engine should I drop!

The way I figure it is that I spend about 1k for a new engine and harness and the bike is back to mint...the plastics and frame are fine, so I should be able to pretty much get about 2000 for it give or take

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.