Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Motorcycle Photo Challenge Game

348K views 3K replies 144 participants last post by  IanDoohan 
#1 · (Edited)
I saw this game on another forum I was browsing, and it looks like quite good fun. Let's see if it works here....

The idea is to take a photo of your bike next to an object named in this thread. Whoever wins the challenge gets to choose the next one for someone else to try. The person that sets the challenge cannot win it.

The photo must be taken AFTER the challenge is set. Obviously, NO Photoshop!!

To keep the game on track, please post the current challenge at the end of each post in this thread.

We'll make the rest up as we go along.

So an easy one to get us going.....

Take a photo of your bike next to McDonald's

#8 ·
I love that saying "Close...But no cigar!" :rotfl::rotfl:

I gotta wait for the missus to wake up after her baby feeding night shift...then I'm off to one of 2 MacDonalds on the island to get me my pic. By which time someone will have already done it :(

#37 ·
Oh yeah! I finally am getting into the game. I didn't think I was going to get one untill next season. I got to be honest this is as close to cheating as it gets. I just picked up the tree and set it next to one of the bikes. It does meet the requirements though.:idunno::rotfl:

Attachments

#35 ·
The weather will change soon enough.....

I was waiting for the dictionaries to come out and/or pics of bikes next to kids action figures etc.:)

You're the challenge champ of this round, Des. :clap:

On with the show......
LOL, cheers Piz :thumb: On with the show indeed.

OK then next challenge:

Take a picture of your bike next to..... a decorated Xmas tree!

#38 ·
:rotfl: Nice one FB :smilebig:
Oh yeah! I finally am getting into the game. I didn't think I was going to get one untill next season. I got to be honest this is as close to cheating as it gets. I just picked up the tree and set it next to one of the bikes. It does meet the requirements though.:idunno::rotfl:
:rotfl::rotfl: That could take it :D :rotfl:

#51 ·
Boy I did pick a thread killer didn't I. I guess I will have to pick a new one, but not after posting an other photo.:smilebig::hmm: The mrs. caught on to this thread and ran back to the closet and found a portable water fall, so we got this one covered.:rotfl::rotfl:

Lets give us poor bastards caught up in the crappy Northern hemisphere weather a chance. First one to post a pic with their Bike with some snow gets it. Looks like kinel has a head start but after watching the weather station thread it looks like it is going to take no time at all.:thumb:

Attachments

#53 ·
Didn't even cheat photo a few minutes old with todays fresh snow.

Snow Winter Freezing Vehicle Winter storm

Well should I win here is the new challange keeping it easy to try and revive a little interest.

Next to a Police Car or Ouside a Police Station, bonus point if you get a Policeman in the photo

May not be about to judge the reply with the shifts I'm working so will nominate Des as adjudicator if I,m absent

#54 ·
Didn't even cheat photo a few minutes old with todays fresh snow.

View attachment 46177

Well should I win here is the new challange keeping it easy to try and revive a little interest.

Next to a Police Car or Ouside a Police Station, bonus point if you get a Policeman in the photo

May not be about to judge the reply with the shifts I'm working so will nominate Des as adjudicator if I,m absent
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: NIce one butty !! :rotfl::rotfl:

Unless I'm really sly or just down right lucky, I won't be getting a photo like that out here...don't want them getting that close to me LMAO

#65 ·
I'm getting in on this fun, although its cold as a polar bears balls in TN right now this seems like the best game on the forum...As long as its not a picture of a cop handing you a ticket, or putting the cuff's on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.