This light and nimble-handling naked bike offers plenty of fun for motorcyclists—experienced riders and those new to the sport. Featuring a 300-class engine, the new CB300F carries a dash of attitude along with its versatile creds. Whether you’re commuting, zipping around town or headed out for a weekend ride, its roomy ergonomics, great handling and broad powerband make every ride a blast. Thanks to its affordable price tag, adding on a few Honda accessories is easy—a simple way to give it that extra bit of flair and make it uniquely your own. For example, a lower and narrower seat can be selected to create an easier reach to the ground for those with a shorter inseam. Price: $3999; Availability: Fall
Features and Benefits
- Engine displaces 286cc for responsive power throughout the rev range.
- Derived from the CBR250R engine, a new crankshaft and connecting rod create a longer engine stroke (up to 63mm from 55mm) to add 37cc of displacement.
- PGM-FI fuel injection produces crisp throttle response throughout the rev range.
- Stylish CBR500R-inspired exhaust system features larger internal volume for increased performance, enhanced appearance and a throaty exhaust note.
- Specially configured seat and side covers provide an easy reach to the ground.
- Full LCD multi-function digital meter.
- Affordable pricing: $3999.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.