All-new 2015 Honda CBR300R and CB300F - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda CB300F & CBR300R Discussion of the 2015+ Honda CB300F and CBR300R Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 07-10-2014, 6:14 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

All-new 2015 Honda CBR300R and CB300F

The CBR300R and the CB300F have been making some big waves today. I cannot say that I know exactly what the big news is all about, but there is a lot of excitement surrounding this entry-level bike. There was a long writeup about it over on one of the blogs that I frequent, and they were pretty excited to see such a capable bike in the entry level.

The shift towards the first bike market has been palpable in recent years with the rave reviews that the Honda Grom has gotten, and with the, dare I say the manufacturer, Yamaha FZ07 release.

The big bikes have reached a critical mass of sorts. How much more radical can they get? How much faster can they get? Manufacturers have take a little bit of the effort off the top of the charts to make some fun and exciting small bikes with big grins.

What do you think about these new bikes?

Check out the CBR300R website here: http://powersports.honda.com/2015/cbr300r.aspx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda CB300F & CBR300R

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page