2000 CBR 600 F4 Idle Throttle / Idle Issue - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda CBR 600 Discussion of the Honda CBR 600F1, Honda CBR 600F2, Honda CBR 600F3, Honda CBR 600F4, Honda CBR 600F4i, and Honda CBR 600RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 09-27-2016, 7:20 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

2000 CBR 600 F4 Idle Throttle / Idle Issue

For the last week i have been working on this bike. My friend said if i can fix it i can have it. The dash didn't work and it had a hard time starting. I fixed the dash and it works like new and now i have it starting no problem but i cant get it to stay running. It idles at 12-1400 rpms which is normal but when i twist the throttle it gets no power, it doesn't rev up in RPMS at all. after 30-45 seconds the bike simply turns off and i have to start it again. I have cleaned the carbs inside and out, put new spark plugs in it, checked and cleared all the hoses and tubes for the fuel and air, gave it a new battery and it has a new starter. I'm very stumped. any ideas or thoughts i could really use a hang. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda CBR 600

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page