My new/used 08 cbr800rr - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda CBR 600 Discussion of the Honda CBR 600F1, Honda CBR 600F2, Honda CBR 600F3, Honda CBR 600F4, Honda CBR 600F4i, and Honda CBR 600RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 10-12-2010, 9:34 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

My new/used 08 cbr800rr

Hi i just got my 600rr but when i bought my 06 kawi 636 in 08 the new cbr 600rr(graffitti edition) had a stock steering stabalizer so i thought all 600rr came with them but i dont seem to see one on mine. Is it true they do or is it just those special editions or something the dealer added. Also if theres any aftermarket parts people are selling for the 2008 cbr600rr let me know(performance, or stunt parts/mostly like rear sprocket not to big like 50-55 tooth or crash cage or race rail) letme know. And also if any one has any good DIY without spending to much mony let me know, I also need a lowering link so if someone can let me know of a good one that would be great- Thanx alot-Richie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-12-2010, 9:54 AM

Reputation Power: 41

Re: My new/used 08 cbr800rr

Sorry Rich, I read that cos you but cbr800rr !! Can't help with a 600 I'm afraid.

You do live in LV though and I am coming on the 28th for 6 days for a lads holiday for my birthday. Get to the MGM for a beer mate

Sometimes I wish I was a faster rider, but there's no heroes in the graveyard..............
post #3 of 3 Old 10-13-2010, 12:17 AM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 0

Re: My new/used 08 cbr800rr

For sure bro a beer so cool as long as your not a sico. I didnt know they maid an 800rr but any ways is that your bike in the pic mines the red and black style and i wanna an all white one or the the all white with graffitte graffics but dont know if it will be easy to just buy the replacment fearing set of ebay for $400 or get it painted. How did you do yours or did you get it that way. You dont happen to have any aftermarket parts like an exhaust cuz they will interchange ore your stock i can customize it by hollow it out and but diff matterial in it and paint it or somtheng and a rear wheel and tire i can put my stunt sprocket on so i dont have to long distance with a hi gear sprockt. well get back to me and let me know bout any parts-Lstes Richie

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda CBR 600

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page