954RR New Look - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 11-12-2012, 5:52 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

954RR New Look

I am interested in changing the look of my bike. I will be getting an aftermarket fairing kit from the internet somewhere. And I was wondering what some of your thoughts are about this. What is the best race replica kit out there.

Also it seems that I would have to paint the tank somehow to match the color scheme of the plastics, is there a workaround for this, like some vinyl stickers or something out there?

Or perhaps a cool paint scheme that doesnt require a new tank color. The one I have right now is like in the picture(not actual photo).

Any ideas or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
954.gif‎  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-12-2012, 6:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 12

Re: 954RR New Look

Just be careful when ordering replica fairings online. I ordered a set of chinese ones and they were terrible. Quality of the plastic sucked and the mounting holes were either not drilled or they didnt line up properly. They were bad enough that i ended up buying a whole set of factory plastics and painting them to look like the replica ones. The chinese ones are now hanging on the wall in my garage as decoration lol. Im just keeping them to throw on for track days. However i have heard of people getting decent replica plastics, so they arent all bad...just be careful and do your research. You also want to be sure theyre made from ABS plastic. Mine were very stiff and brittle causing them to crack just putting them on

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Tags
954 , 954rr , aftermarket , fairing , kit

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page