TOOK TANK OFF TO CHANGE SERVO - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 03-26-2013, 9:57 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

TOOK TANK OFF TO CHANGE SERVO

WELL TOOK TANK OFF CHANGE SERVO AND MY SON TURN GAS TANK UP SIDE DOWN TO KEEP THE GAS FROM DRIPPING ON HIM I TURNED IT BACK RIGHT PUT ALL BACK TOGETHERNOW FUEL PUMP COMES ON FOR FEW SECS AND IT WANT START TRYED TILL BATTERY DIED ANY CAN HELP I BE REALLY THANKFUL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-26-2013, 10:45 AM

Re: TOOK TANK OFF TO CHANGE SERVO

I could be wrong, but I dont see how the tank being upside down has anything to do with it. Up until last night, my tanks been sitting upside down in the garage for the last 2 months, put it all back together and runs just fine
post #3 of 5 Old 03-26-2013, 10:50 AM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 229

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhall001 View Post
WELL TOOK TANK OFF CHANGE SERVO AND MY SON TURN GAS TANK UP SIDE DOWN TO KEEP THE GAS FROM DRIPPING ON HIM I TURNED IT BACK RIGHT PUT ALL BACK TOGETHERNOW FUEL PUMP COMES ON FOR FEW SECS AND IT WANT START TRYED TILL BATTERY DIED ANY CAN HELP I BE REALLY THANKFUL

No codes flashing on the dash?

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 03-26-2013, 10:55 AM Thread Starter

NO CODES FLASHING
post #5 of 5 Old 03-26-2013, 11:50 AM

Reputation Power: 7

Make sure you try priming it a few times before you try starting it. By priming I mean flick the kill switch on/off/on/off so the fuel pump primes a few times. Also make sure you hooked up your FPR hose correctly to the fuel tank. Another thing to check would be that you didnt put a kink in your fuel line when you put your tank back on.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page