Re: 919 was running fine now no power from battery
Good morning all,
Firstly thanks for all the replies, I will reply here once to all.
1) I have tripple checked all the fuses including the main and even replaced the main and ignition fuses, still nothing
2) There is absolutely no power, i.e. when I jump start the bike nothing comes on, no dash lights, no headlights, no power whatsoever
3) Solinoid not clicking due to no power supply
4) The reading could have been 12v from 12v battery, one digit on my tester not working properly.
5) No broken wires or anything.
I am not stupid when it comes to bikes, this is just baffling and frying my brain. Have been riding bike since I was 9 years old and have never encountered something like this.
If it was the battery it would gradualy deteriorate, not just be completely dead one morning after starting fine 50 times the last week and being brand new.
Any other suggestions please?