929 dieing at low revs - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 06-12-2013, 5:50 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

929 dieing at low revs

Hi all, i have a 929 which has started to play up,

It started yesterday when the bike had been runing for about 10 min's it cut out and died on me, so i tried to restart it, it cranked over normally but poped an backfired with the throttle closed but would not start,
so i left it over night, and it started normally next morning, but when it got to 55c it cut out again! so i gave it about 2/3 thottle and it started! and ran ok if i keeped the revs above 4000rpm, but would die if went any lower.

So i got the manual out, and jumped the service connecter,

and got 5 mil faults
1, 2, 8, 9 19,

But i did not no if they are old faults from befor i got the bike, so i cleared the ecu/mil, and started the bike back up.

She warmed up fine! so i went out for a 30mi ride, and she ran fine!!?
checked the mil, and no faults?? whats going on...

I have checked the fuel pressure regulator (no leaks) air and fuel filters are new, but i dont no about the plugs yet,

So what do i do now?

Last edited by speedyblade; 06-13-2013 at 1:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page