Re: 1995 Honda CBR900RR Fireblade - Need Help
1) Is it possible to attach the tail of an 08+ Blade ?
Anything is possible, it is just a matter of effort and/or money that you are willing to put into the work to convert it.
2) Need new Brake rotors below 100$ new - Any suggestions
Ebay-find some chinese rotors, they have received good reviews from members of the .org so far
3) Will the Akrapovic GP exhaust off the Gixxer / Dan-Moto off the 929 fit my bike?
Are we talking about just the can or the entire exhaust (headers back)? If just the can, refer to answer to #1
4) What are the symptoms of a bad clutch.
Pick up the manual for your bike, it will walk you through all of this! Generally speaking though, failure to disengage while in gear is the #1 indicator, a lot of slippage while shifting is also a good indicator.
5) Rearsets / Adjustable Clip-Ons a good option for sport touring?
Almost a matter of pure preference. As the name implies they are adjustable, if you find yours uncomfortable, they might be worth a look.
6) I want to use onl 1 light during low beam and both during hi-beam - How can i do this . Bulbs are stock reccomended.
This should actually be the stock set-up. Hondas have pretty much always only used 1 side during low-beam operation, high-beams simply turned the other side on as well (different aim-point as well)
7) Can i use individual carburettors from smaller single cylinder bikes as opposed to the orignal unit ?
Your bike should have 4 carbs on it, better to stick with this set-up as the carbs are all linked together to work in unison. Trying to set up 4 different carbs to work in sync individually would yield no benefit plus be a pain in the arse to set up.
8) Front Fork feels very stiff and it gets hard to throw it into corners - Solution Please.
Either adjust the suspension, i.e. set static sag front and rear, or (better thought) ride it to a local suspension guru and have him tune the suspension to you. For around $100 they can set your suspension to work with your weight, after that it's up to you for feel, ask for advice from said suspension guru!
/**Serenity**\ 2002 Honda CBR954RR Fireblade
"But risks must be taken, because the greatest risk in life is to risk nothing. Only the person who risks is truly free."