Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Found a 929 that will do 200 mph easy

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  dazodiac 
#1 ·
Found a guy on craigslist that has a bored 929 that will do 200mph easy, at least that is what he says. I asked him about it and apparently he bored it .020 over. That was all it took to get it to do 200 mph:rotfl: Here is his add. Text him and see what he says.

Trade 2000 Honda cbr 929 for drag car or hot rod

Please everyone, text this guy!

#3 ·
No all he had to do was bore it .020 over. Just text him about it. I guess since he did that he had custom pistons made as none are made for .020 over so maybe he bumped the compression to something like 16:1!

#4 ·
Anybody try texting this guy? I did, he was kinda offended with me telling him he shouldn't be taking hits off a crack pipe before listing and then telling him I had a friend with a gsxr750 that would smoke his stock 929. I would go beat him with my Mustang, but being that I can't push a clutch with a broken ankle I just can't do it right now.

#5 ·
i finally gave up on craigslist moto section, too many keywords ruining the search, too many BS stories, trying to sift through it all was too much. i used to respond to blatant BS posts but it just isn't worth it. if dude thinks his 929 can hit 200, let him think that, not my concern.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.