Project/spares or repair Bike Wanted - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 03-31-2014, 5:24 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 6

Project/spares or repair Bike Wanted

Hi All
Anyone who has read my threads will Know that I am new here. Also that I am looking to up my skill level in a big way.
So I thought I would post this on here.

I am looking for an unfinished project or a spares or repair/crash damaged early Fireblade. 1994 or 95 would be perfect but anything between 1992 to 1998 will be considered.
The reason I want this is, I would like a machine to practice and improve my mechanical skills on without fear of ruining my beautiful Blade (I do love her so). I know that it will be a very steep learning curve but I think that sometimes the best way to learn is just get stuck in and make your f*%kups along the way and this way when I do f*?kup I am not worried because my Blade is still there to ride whenever I want (see method in my madness). For the first time in my like I have a garage big enough to store one bike while I work on another and have a small workshop space added to the garage that I am looking to kit out (Any advice on best things to kit my workshop out with also appreciated ).
I do not have loads of money to throw at this but am happy to travel almost anywhere to get the right bike. Anyway anyone in the UK who thinks they can help me in this endeavour please post as much information as possible.
Also as I said anyone with advice on tools and kit also please let me know!!Or just tell me if you think I am mad LOL, all opinions welcome
Thank you all in advance
Des

1995 Fireblade Urban Tiger

It matters not where you are or what you are doing when your time is up your time is up!! So get on with living
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page