"Wanted" Clean "Red" 1998 CBR 900rr - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 06-19-2014, 11:16 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

"Wanted" Clean "Red" 1998 CBR 900rr

If anybody out there has a nice 1998 CBR 900rr (for sale) in the factory "Red" color and is in good condition. Would you please contact me. I'm willing to pay a fair market value, or higher if the bikes in very good shape. Please, no excessively modified, or high mileage bikes. I would prefer to find one that is in it's original form, modified exhaust okay.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page