2014 blade sp - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 06-30-2014, 7:18 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

2014 blade sp

crashed my 2003 954 into a truck about two weeks ago, broke my leg and shatterd my hand and broke my right back plate, the truck didnt use his blinkers and i was passing on a yellow line and driving to fast so cops say its 50/50, just a short ride down to my freinds place so i didnt eving tie my helmet, the driver of the truck is from out of town, st john and is a fire fighter so he did cpr on me and got me breathing again. ill be a safer rider next time i get a bike and im saving already for the 2014 fireblade sp ill be saving maybe 2 years maybe less but i just love fireblades thats all i ever drove so i should get another one. very high price tho.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-30-2014, 7:22 PM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 0

Re: 2014 blade sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitandrun View Post
crashed my 2003 954 into a truck about two weeks ago, broke my leg and shatterd my hand and broke my right back plate, the truck didnt use his blinkers and i was passing on a yellow line and driving to fast so cops say its 50/50, just a short ride down to my freinds place so i didnt eving tie my helmet, the driver of the truck is from out of town, st john and is a fire fighter so he did cpr on me and got me breathing again. ill be a safer rider next time i get a bike and im saving already for the 2014 fireblade sp ill be saving maybe 2 years maybe less but i just love fireblades thats all i ever drove so i should get another one. very high price tho.
ill get a new bike if my hand turns out good...
post #3 of 4 Old 06-30-2014, 8:39 PM

Reputation Power: 16

Sucks to hear about your wreck. Hope your hand gets better soon. Good luck on the SP. I am sure most were spoken for before released and many went to collectors. Price will probably only go up.

2001 Erion 929 Race Bike
1998 Ducati 748
2002 CR125/CR500 Aluminum Conversion
1994 CR500 Completely Built
2000CR250/CR500 Conversion In Process
1950 Indian Warrior 500cc Vertical Twin
1995 Mustang Cobra Turbo Built 820rwhp/879ftlbs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-30-2014, 9:49 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 47

yeah heal fast man and follow you doctors orders. injuries like that take a long time to really heal. keep up om your rehab as well is my advice. n ive broken 23 bones in all pretty much everywhere. some worse than others. broke both my wrists once. that was a slow painful heal! but im riding now! a friend was in a very bad wreck and high sided his bike on an exit ramp doing about 140 and luckily flew past the guard rail but his right arm clipped the I beam that was supporting the guard rail before flying about a hundred yards and falling about 10 yards into a city drainage ditch. the arm was a complete mangled hunk of broken bones and just ripped apart flesh from the elbow down. it took some time and he cant do much to open his hand but can grip ok and he still rides so keep your head up man. where there is a will there is a way. a friend of mine locally also does track days with a guy who has no right arm at all n races quite well. i mean he did some mods on his bike n youd never know he was riding with one arm to watch him race. doesnt slow him down a bit.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page