Winter Project: Bringing the 2001 929rr Fireblade back to life
So I am new to this, but I have a background in mechanical components (Engineer). I figured since I cant ride come November and not until roughly March again, what the heck tear the bike apart and clean it and bring her back to glory as if she just came off the show floor. I will be posting pictures heavy, however the descriptions might be vague at times due to not having too much time. haha Well to start it off, I have a picture of her before she got naked and the start of something beautiful!
Below you will see some of the parts I have for her:
-Rear Carbon Fiber Hugger
-Watsen Flush Mount LED Turn signals brushed aluminum with a pearl white finish
- Miscellaneous screws, bolts
- Pazzo Shorty Racing Levers Candy Blue (not pictured)
- Driven rear and front sprocket (not pictured)
- 520 Steel Candy Blue Chain (not pictured)
- HID High Beam Kit. (not pictured)
- LED Licnese Plate holder (not pictured)
- Gille Tooling Rear Sets (not pictured)
Last edited by KGPrice; 11-16-2014 at 11:38 PM.