Mister Electric Regulator/Rectifier & Stator - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 04-13-2015, 11:58 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Mister Electric Regulator/Rectifier & Stator

I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with this manufacturer? They've got a really great price on the set and am considering ordering it vs Rick's because of the massive price difference but I'm just wondering if the parts are reliable.

For reference: Stator and Voltage Regulator Rectifier Kit Honda CBR 900 RR 929 RR 2000 2001 | eBay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-16-2015, 6:16 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: Mister Electric Regulator/Rectifier & Stator

I'm in the same situation. Don't know what to choose between them.

Not anyone had any experience with Mister Electrical stators? That offer seems too good to be true!
post #3 of 3 Old 06-16-2015, 8:43 AM
Supporting Member

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 16

Re: Mister Electric Regulator/Rectifier & Stator

I have Rick's. I went a step further and silver soldered the terminals to the wires. No problems since. My stator was fine, the connections to it were melted and touching intermittently. I bought the Rick's rectifier and connectors first. Without having a way to actually test the stator, installed the new rect. and wiring thinking it would take a major meltdown to toast the stator and since it was intermittently working I thought I was pretty safe in my diagnosis. Rick's has sold thousands of kit/fixes for this Honda problem. I know where I'd put my money. Hope this helps.

DD

Thank a veteran for their service.
They have given life and limb for our country.
The least we can do is shake their hand.
Semper Fi

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page