Catch22 & 1926 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 Old 06-24-2016, 7:21 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Catch22 & 1926

Give it a fvckin break would you? Every thread is a pissing competition, although I do suspect it's the one person with 2 accounts for trolling 'fun'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 Old 06-24-2016, 9:18 PM
Heeza Y Zasch

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 59

Re: Catch22 & 1926

I agree. you two have "single-handed" turned Fireblades.org into a sh*tstorm. I'll be over on 600RR.net until the moderators paddle some hineys.

non-Honda fleet: EX250JAF, VL1500LC, ZX600-E1, ZX600-E12
"Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
post #3 of 27 Old 06-24-2016, 9:22 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 8

I concur.

-'02 Silver/Black CBR 954RR
-'06 Black/Metallic Gray RC-51

-'11 Graphite Black CBR 1000RR
(sold)
-'08 Pearl Orange CBR 600RR (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 Old 06-24-2016, 10:08 PM

Guilty.

I try to answer as best I can. I don't have the exact answer so I try to walk it out. Some get pissed off and it's not even their bike we are talking about. I chase 0 reply threads after 50 of you passed it over. Now I'm guilty of that?

So you are still stuck with the problem no matter what; what's a little drivel it makes you think of something else to chase you keep thinking it out. Then the so called 'runner uppers' start in on my diagnosing? Come on, it's just a freak'inn ballpark guess. I'm not even there to check it out, etc. Give me a funk'inn break. Thing is, don't make me start in breaking your balls you trying to break mine. It was time to start in is now you become the victim start in on me.

Wanna throw insults... or work on the bike over the net... You pick. LOL

Signed,
NOLTT (focus on the OP's problem)
post #5 of 27 Old 06-24-2016, 10:18 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 98

1926 is a former member 'blunt" who was banned quite some time ago for the exact antagonistic approach as 1926....their writing styles are the same although I can't prove they are one in the same........

Catch 22 is just overly contrite but means well until 1926 jumps in him...just my quick observation.....
post #6 of 27 Old 06-25-2016, 12:31 AM

I don't know what you tight wad clowns are talking about. I think Catch22 is a barrel of laughs, and he put you wanna be's in your place.

But he did say he was guilty, twice. Read his occupation in the attachment. Case closed. Move on. Nothing more to see here. Move on.
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2016-06-25 at 12.20.53 AM.png‎  
post #7 of 27 Old 06-25-2016, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unslow1 View Post
I'll be over on 600RR.net until the moderators paddle some hineys.
This sounds like you're wearing out this promotion to try another forum. Isn't that something a moderator would frown upon? Here is the last time you brought it up on the bike challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unslow1 View Post
I really don't want to seem disrespectful to the current challenge setter, but can we please just mmmove onto something else? If not, I'm going to go over to 600RR.net and post one of my bikes infront of a tractor

If you want to go, no one is going to stop you.
post #8 of 27 Old 06-25-2016, 1:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxman1196 View Post
1926 is ...antagonistic

Catch 22 is just overly contrite ..
And you're an idiot!

Who cares, was I coming over for dinner?

"I don't collect the money, the monkey collects the money." That's funny to most people, while at the same time, it boggles your mind.

Didn't you already swing and miss last month with your ignorant accusations, Inspector? (Changed my location, like it?)
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2016-06-25 at 12.59.38 AM.png‎  
post #9 of 27 Old 06-25-2016, 1:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Guilty.

I try to answer as best I can. I don't have the exact answer so I try to walk it out. Some get pissed off and it's not even their bike we are talking about. I chase 0 reply threads after 50 of you passed it over. Now I'm guilty of that?

So you are still stuck with the problem no matter what; what's a little drivel it makes you think of something else to chase you keep thinking it out. Then the so called 'runner uppers' start in on my diagnosing? Come on, it's just a freak'inn ballpark guess. I'm not even there to check it out, etc. Give me a funk'inn break. Thing is, don't make me start in breaking your balls you trying to break mine. It was time to start in is now you become the victim start in on me.

Signed,
I was gone a bit, but I think I put you in the clear, you being my second account and all that. (Ox doesn't even know what contrite means. )
post #10 of 27 Old 06-25-2016, 4:06 AM Thread Starter

You could go hump each other in a general section, most of the time l can't decyper what you both are on about anyway
post #11 of 27 Old 06-25-2016, 5:32 AM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 270

Send a message via Skype™ to macca9540

PM's have been sent to both parties. Macca

I was young and stupid then. I'm old and stupid now.
We get too soon old, and too late smart.
I started off with nothing and still have most of it left.
A closed mouth gathers no feet.
post #12 of 27 Old 06-25-2016, 5:51 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by macca9540 View Post
PM's have been sent to both parties. Macca
Thank you
post #13 of 27 Old 06-25-2016, 6:02 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Guilty.

Signed,
a lot of us do possess some mechanical aptitude, we tend to confer with each other with the possibility of being nudged in the right direction, thus saving time and money, as well as the satisfaction in the passion we have for these machines.

I can do lots to a certain Italian sports car of which I've owned a few models, but I do not (yet) exactly know my way around the home mechanics on bikes, or which parts /add ons are considered best, since I last tinkered around with a bike.

It gets a little tedious when a potientially useful thread turns into an infantile argument or condescending incoherent babbling
post #14 of 27 Old 06-25-2016, 8:27 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1926 View Post
And you're an idiot!

Who cares, was I coming over for dinner?

"I don't collect the money, the monkey collects the money." That's funny to most people, while at the same time, it boggles your mind.

Didn't you already swing and miss last month with your ignorant accusations, Inspector? (Changed my location, like it?)
no name calling ........Blunt
post #15 of 27 Old 06-25-2016, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954bladed View Post
a lot of us do possess some mechanical aptitude
Who said passion? We are in the same ballpark but more it's wheel sports. I get blown away I see restored bikes and I can't compete with that kind of level. I'm just up at bat throwing curves at that problem... now we have a problem wit dat?

Quote:
we tend to confer with each other with the possibility of being nudged in the right direction
And I'm nudging, watch dis... I'm going to give it my best shot, and that's all I can do for you. On my end, I read my own rule book, I have my own forum finesse, do I really care that it's sort of not my bike but now comes the fun on my end?

Quote:
thus saving time and money, as well as the satisfaction in the passion we have for these machines.
And now you're going to kick me/we in the teeth helping you out, I have some bait in the wait. You get it yet? We play by my rules. I free dumb of speech is I say whatever I want, go sit on an egg and hatch it... waiting for me to change my art a sentence/paragraph go dick my suck!

Quote:
I can do lots to a certain Italian sports car of which I've owned a few models, but I do not (yet) exactly know my way around the home mechanics on bikes, or which parts /add ons are considered best, since I last tinkered around with a bike.
I was such a gearhead, I quit working on bikes, jumped into a car dealer and they threw me in heavy line. From setting up rear ends from scratch, transfer case rebuilds and transferred that car crap and applied it to the bike I see hy-vo chains. Corvette work up the wazoo. So from choppers to hot rods, if I had the money, honey... screw cars. I took 5 years out of missing the evolution of the bike. That means I can torment the auto forums they won't see it coming.

Quote:
It gets a little tedious when a potientially useful thread turns into an infantile argument or condescending incoherent babbling
That's sucking you all the way to no place at the end of the read... that or the punchline LOL

Take your warning and mirror it back like I do with anyone messing wit me. Do not mess with my laughs on this end when I tear in my glasses from keeling over.

Your italian cars, bikes, can go rot at the side of the building. You don't need me and I sure asshell don't need use. You are more the child I have to put up wit.

Your ass is so tight, grow up, be a man and live with the public that is out there. I put up with your crying. There is nothing childish about laughing things up. You get your bike fixed, I piss in my pants.

Don't like it... boot me off. My way, my rules, home he don't need no badges? Badges? We dunt' need no stink'inn bad geese IS!

What a rough crowd tonight.

Signed,
NOLTT (tormenting the cycling community one post at time)
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page