929 servo removal - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 08-08-2016, 7:34 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 08-08-2016
Location: Rotherham
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
929 servo removal

Hello my name is Steve Rollinson and I'm after some advice off you before I do anything else I have a 2001 929 fireblade which I have removed the servo and air box flap and replaced with one of the electronic devices that fools the ecu my question is do i needs to have the bike remapped ? The bike runs fine but will it run lean leading to burning the valves out or will the ecu correct any problems thanks for your time
Harryblade is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 Old 08-08-2016, 8:12 PM
 
Join Date: 03-12-2016
Location: usa
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
     
Re: 929 servo removal

This is just my opinion so hang on tight.

"I'm after some advice off you before I do anything else." Yeah, don't touch the bike, you are no engineer, or any ECU breach in code renders the bike in limp mode or not at FULL POWER. Kind of dumb, but it's not my bike, not my loss of power. You didn't, did you?

"I have removed the servo and air box flap and replaced with one of the electronic devices that fools the ecu." Oh man, you did save the parts right? The engineers and I are laughing it up. This must be 'Lake Limpee Ha-Ha.' Kind of wet around here in the modding dept.

"my question is do i needs to have the bike remapped?" Of course not. It's in limp, you'll lag in power ign wise, no remapping needed.

"The bike runs fine but will it run lean leading to burning the valves out." No. The cool air heading up the pipe heats up and where is the warp of a cold kind of change in metallurgy? Make simple sense? If that did, so did the rest of the mod. Out engineer the engineers and have no clue what you're doing?

"or will the ecu correct any problems." The ECU could care less how the input comes in. It's junk air in and junk air out. It's, air flow in and air flow out one section at a time. It's, air pressure on the sensors and the sensors can only compute the lag out. The engineers cleaned up all that pressure in and pressure out. Now, you'll air lag their cleanup. You'll be ign power low in the curve, be out of a fuller, more linear power curve. Now, you more run in a safe condition so as not to damage the engine. Take my stock, untampered with parts, out wit the engineering? If I move one thing is to pick a wire, pick a hose, pick a part, you are good to go without a hitch of any engine damage that low in power now.

Enjoy the drive-was-able-to-smooth the ability of disabling the lag, but you introduced it back in. So it won't run like it used to. Welcome to the hack attack at the wires and at the air flow. The two basic no-no's LOL

I can't help myself. You think you've got it wired... even that's a pun and a half LOL

Last edited by Catch22; 08-08-2016 at 8:28 PM.
Catch22 is offline  
post #3 of 15 Old 08-08-2016, 10:19 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 08-08-2016
Location: Rotherham
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 929 servo removal

The bike runs fine the exaugust value was stuck solid which stripped all the teeth off the servo motor so after consulting a local racing team they told me to remove the servo and set the valves to 180 which is fully open the bike now performs far better than it did before
Harryblade is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 15 Old 08-08-2016, 10:51 PM
 
Join Date: 03-12-2016
Location: usa
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
     
Re: 929 servo removal

I hear yeah, but de-engineering a seat of the pants kind of tune is more ign curve showing its teeth. Sure it runs better in limp mode is what you say, and so do others. The servo has no clue if the cables are hooked up or not. Let the servo eat itself, the bike will be in FULL ignition curve, not in a limp setting.

So your tune is way off right from the wire pull if you did. Some race tuners have no clue about code set and where the book calls the shots. Keep it between you and me. LOL
Catch22 is offline  
post #5 of 15 Old 08-08-2016, 11:07 PM
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: 05-01-2006
Posts: 5,652
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 25
           
Re: 929 servo removal

The device he installed emulates the servo motor. So the bike thinks that the servo is still there and the device provides a signal back to the ECU. So how is the ECU in limp mode?
lanbrown is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 08-09-2016, 12:35 AM
 
Join Date: 03-12-2016
Location: usa
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
     
Re: 929 servo removal

Analog input = FULL
Digital input = LIMP

When the sensor fails, what goes into the ECU as input? Zero, nada, ain't even close to spec, it enters as one buzz, one 100w bulb, not 1-2-3-4-5....-98-99-100w

Analog = 01234567899-99-100w or 0 to WOT in a linear climb up and 99-98-43210 on closed throttle = 0. So I can count 2 rather in many or 1 rather in single.
Digital = 000000000000000 = Limp or check engine light, sensor is down, not sending in analog. It would not matter if the light is tricked off, what is now the input? It is still in digital = 11111111111 = Limp.

Once you grasp the concept of analog = many and digital meaning = one, there is where you can see the code set in 3 ways. The ECU has only 2 moves. So you keep combining on-off as 2, combine 1 and 0 as 2, combine limp and full as 2, I mean it walks as it talks.

If you walk the walk, it's not the same. So you just repeat what you think is I have no clue how you think it, it only formulates one way, so I cannot think like you as in diagnosing. I follow book and book does not tell you about flipflop, analog, digital. You more have to know some of it going in so you can read between the lines of the book's abstract.
Catch22 is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 08-09-2016, 1:02 AM
 
Join Date: 03-12-2016
Location: usa
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
     
Re: 929 servo removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanbrown View Post
The device he installed emulates the servo motor.
No it doesn't. Walk the talk. You just walked the walk. Now, wire out of connector is breached, yes or no? Yes. It is not traveling on its own line.
How can the wires ratchet N and then S? You flipflop internally so N just swapped to S so it follows the throttle opening. How did the servo switch if current was sent to the wires all tied in? The jobber was the swap open/closed mechanical unit. How is that dongle working out for you? Did that walk all over your talk?

Quote:
So the bike thinks that the servo is still there and the device provides a signal back to the ECU.
And how did the wire flipflop if it was stuck with the light on? That's OE code on. Now you turn the light off, were is the analog? It's not. 0 was the code light was off. You tied the wires and made - connect to + and that more or less flipflopped off, magnetically flopping the - off +. How does a light come on? Ground-filament-Posi, right? How do you break the complete circuit? Break it from the flip off and 0- or it locks a 1+ is not in flipflop, but is flipped or flopped.

Flipflop is always grounding RAM out of the capacitors and where is the throttle position now? And that's thousands of times a second or keeping ahead of the rpm. So if there is no longer analog coming in, a flip has locked because the current is lost at the wire.

Real simple. Hold out your fingers and touch thumbs. Flip one wrist and now touch the pinky with thumb. If thumbs are negative and pinkies are positive, and flip flop can flip any wrist 4 ways? I lock -- or thumb-thumb. I lock pinky to pinky is ++. I flip pinky to thumb I am -+. I flop the opposite wrist, I am +-.

WATT happens if I lose magnetism? = --
WATT happens if I lose mag on this wire? = ++
WATT happens if I pull a connector? = +- is the code light came on.
WATT happens if I connect all the wires? = -+ is I covered all flipflops, flipping or flopping, or locking one way or locking the other way.

It walks as it talks, it works no other way = BINARY = 4 does it walk as it talks every last step.

Quote:
So how is the ECU in limp mode?
It's in a magnetically locked CEL off, kind of plus/minus completing a circuit, but digital is the preset as input, so once analog is lost, the ECU says it takes 'action to save the engine from damage' and there is where you ignition is not at 'Fulllinearange' we connect the dots or words to the abstract meanings.

Last edited by Catch22; 08-09-2016 at 1:11 AM.
Catch22 is offline  
post #8 of 15 Old 08-09-2016, 1:44 AM
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: 05-01-2006
Posts: 5,652
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 25
           
Re: 929 servo removal

Most sensors are analog and they do not provide a fixed number like 1, 2, 3, etc. Most sensors are resistance based and the ECU is looking at the resistance to know what the sensor is telling it. Take a temp; would no voltage mean 0 degrees? What if it is below freezing? What would it do, provide a negative voltage? How about at 265 degrees, will it provide 265 volts? Of course not, that is why it provides resistance.

There are other forms of sensors that do provide voltage...once again, they are not a fixes number like 1, 2, 3, etc.

The servo motor is not this magical high tech device you are making it out to be. There are five wires going to it. If it were digital you wouldn't need five wires.

Here are what the five wires do. Two of them (the red and blue) reverse the polarity so the motor can go both directions. There is also a potentiometer on these wires to provide feedback to the ECU. That leaves three left. The turquoise wire tells the ECU that it is working. The green wire is a ground. So that leaves one wire left. The yellow is 5 volt power for the motor.

So all the servo eliminator does is emulate what the motor actually does. Ir provides the same information back to the ECU. All people have done is figured out what happens in the servo unit and replaced the electronics in it in a different package.

If the motor goes bad or is unplugged, the ECU sees this and throws a code. If you use a servo eliminator, the ECU does not throw a code. So the ECU is totally content with the eliminator as the ECU truly thinks the servo motor is there.

It is not this digital device or a device with encryption that people had to break to be able to get rid of it.

Man created the servo motor using electronics....Man created a way to get rid of the servo motor with electronics.

Also, a sensor can fail and still provide information back to the ECU, it is just that it is not correct.

Digital does not equal 0. Long before digital existed, so did 0. The absence of a signal does not mean digital. So, take an FM radio station that is transmitting in analog. If they go off the air and the transmitter is off, they are now digital because nothing is being transmitted? That is what your post states.

Based on some of your other posts. Just because Honda put something in, does not mean that it is required for proper operation. They have put various gadgets in to meet emissions or noise requirements. Case in point, in the 08+ 1000RR the US spec bike got a drop in power because the timing was retarded. Euro spec bikes didn't have this and this was only done to meet US specs. So, just because Honda did something does not mean that it cannot be undone or that it shouldn't be undone. Sure, some very smart engineers created it. Other smart engineers found a way to restore what was lost.

If all these gadgets are so great, answer the following:
Why do smaller bikes not have some of these same gadgets? Surely if these are as beneficial as they say, they would see an improvement with them, right?
How come race bikes don't have these same gadgets? In the case of the 08+ 1000RR, if you go with the HRC ECU it gets rid of the servo motor and restores the retarded timing if installed on the US spec bikes. The servo motor is supposedly there to increase midrange. I guess a race bike doesn't need midrange? What do those engineers know? Honda is right and they should put that servo motor back on to get more midrange.
lanbrown is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 08-09-2016, 4:17 AM
 
Join Date: 03-12-2016
Location: usa
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
     
Re: 929 servo removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanbrown View Post
Of course not, that is why it provides resistance.
And what is the difference I use the 123 is a linear count, yes or no?
And what if I use the watt ranges and didn't the bulb have to heat first in a red stage from that silver color it's made of?
And isn't the white in color or say, did we start at silver-red-white as a 123 count?
And what is in a time frame, yes? Can't go from 0 to 100mph without time to make a linear kind of speed up and speed slowing down? Are we in the linear no matter the jobber's move? Yes or no?
That's time, color change, heat, and magnetism all wrapped up in one. Yes or no?

[/quote]There are other forms of sensors that do provide voltage...once again, they are not a fixes number like 1, 2, 3, etc.[/quote]
Fixed like handcuffed to the linear. Let's use the crank sensor. That is a sweep of AC. When the sweep is zero, how much voltage is that producing? 0v. If it was producing volts at one crank revolution, how many volts made the one sweep? Add 10 revs per second. How many volts now? So in a way, did the abstract sort of say linear as in 123 kind of the faster you sweep across a magnetic field, the more mag or molecules you disturb, the more heat? And heat can be measured. Yes or no?

Quote:
There are five wires going to it. If it were digital you wouldn't need five wires.
1. Ground.
2. Hot.
3. Wire to dash for CEL, but to the ECU of course is first.
4. N pull.
5. S push.

1. Was grounded having a jobber between it? Yes or no.
2. Was hot to complete the circuit of the jobber? Yes or no.
3. Was the dash light connected in a way with this jobber? Yes or no?
4. Was N in one direction showing 1? It was on, as 1 designates. Yes or no.
5. Was S in the other direction showing 0? So didn't it have to flip? Y or N.

Was 4 and 5 sort of equals 2 moves an in analog move? Yes or no.
Was 4 and 5 now tied together and can't move as 2 so it is now 1 or digital in setting? Yes or no.
Was 4 and 5 the LIMP setting as it no longer can move the servo but is pining in one input signal? Yes or no.
Was 4 and 5 out of spec in resistance levels not within spec per input? yes or no.
Was 4 and 5 in a flipflop, met the 'Threshold' to Discharge and reverse when to flop back and is ready to be Triggered again? Yes or no.
Was 4 and 5 out of the loop of N an S flipflop and is now a no movement, means no input but one signal, and this is how LIMP is set 3 ways with 5 wires? Yes or no?

Quote:
So all the servo eliminator does is emulate what the motor actually does.
You have a walk-walk going on. My walk of the talk is now asking you how the emulation is going when there is a N wire and a S wire for polarity movement or show me how you moved N and S polarity with all wires together? It won't walk a step, Ian. Work it, baby!

Quote:
it provides the same information back to the ECU.
It did not. There is 00000 to ground or there is 5v 11111111. Yes or no.

Quote:
what happens in the servo unit and replaced the electronics in it in a different package.
The classic elixir. You wallet pulling, yank your youzie is more like it.

Quote:
If the motor goes bad or is unplugged, the ECU sees this and throws a code.
If I took AC volts and touched lamp wires together, show me the wall socket liking that. Show me the fuse box not tripping. I'll show you wire tie in AC or DC is it meets the same sort of not the way it was designed to work. Yes or no?

Quote:
If you use a servo eliminator, the ECU does not throw a code.
Look, you just had N&S in-sync with the flapper and muffler transition gate. One wire takes a **** and it is not as designed, it codes with a trick light on the flip of a lock is one. It's like taking a leg off the 555 IC chip they use for DTT work, or there is so much 'threshold' held in the capacitor. There is a 'trigger' when the capacitor is filled up to 2/3rds it's getting complex, but 'discharges' at that magnetic balance point. Go play with a few magnets and see the magnetic flip its flop.

Quote:
the ECU truly thinks the servo motor is there.
You wish your theory was going there. It is so flawed 3 ways to the wind. I mean it should stink of a smell is more the logic is hiding in the sand? Get your head out of the propaganda. The processor only works one way.

Quote:
It is not this digital device or a device with encryption that people had to break to be able to get rid of it.
One more time. Yes or no, the processor only works one way. Analog in and digital out. Said another way, signal within spec in, correct signal out. That was FULL. Said this way, signal out of spec in, digital out. Said another way, digital in, digital out, or LIMP.

So one more time: Analog in = FULL OUT
Digital in = LIMP OUT.
N&S IN = FULL OUT.
N IN = LIMP OUT.
S IN [turned the light off] = LIMP OUT.

Quote:
Man created the servo motor using electronics....Man created a way to get rid of the servo motor with electronics.
Man is handcuffed to 60hz. Man is handcuffed to the IC [integrated chip] and its truth tables calling the binary or on/off. Man is handcuffed to magnetism, heat, and chemical reaction is there is no separation to MAG. Don't byproduct me with current is not a chemRe. Think about a ground battery post with the white crud on it and I'll show you current flow. Yes or no.

Quote:
Also, a sensor can fail and still provide information back to the ECU, it is just that it is not correct.
Finally, a talk that walks. That would be, 'we take action to save engine from damage if a sensor fails.'

Quote:
Digital does not equal 0.
0 to 9 is 10 in binary speak. 0 is not a digit and equals zero. Yes or no? And you wonder why your walk does not talk.

Quote:
the absence of a signal does not mean digital.
If I removed the tone wheel off the rim, what is my signal sending in now? How many windows cut were the analog signal and how many times in speed was that in analog input? So one wheel slows down and that's two out of sync inputs and does the intervention start when? So no tone wheel, what is my numbered input? It's a single digit of 0 input, right? I have 9 numbers left. Am I out of a balanced signal of 1 being the input? Yes or no?

Quote:
So, take an FM radio station that is transmitting in analog. If they go off the air and the transmitter is off, they are now digital because nothing is being transmitted? That is what your post states.
No. You were suppose to remove the battery cable. What did you do? You wiped the drive of RAM. What came back? The fixed or ROM stations the manu set the ROM to. That's more like emptying the saved RAM. Not wipe the drive, not off the air and is now in digital? It's just turned off is the radio. Your analogy is not on par, because you're still in the walk-walking it out.

Quote:
Based on some of your other posts. Just because Honda put something in, does not mean that it is required for proper operation.
There is formula up the wazoo and they play with the engineering to insult you roundeyes as to 'see what we can do' you dumb western.. don't make me go there.

Quote:
They have put various gadgets in to meet emissions or noise requirements.
And the world's fastest still breaks 200hp/mph, with or without the emissions.

Quote:
Why do smaller bikes not have some of these same gadgets?
Exempt some? Smaller bikes are not highway safe at speed. May not pollute per cc size or when in service like a car. It may have standard crankcase plumbing, not tank evap for a gallon of gas or the bike's weight adds up with canister and pump. The cat could catch the bike on fire, or not be as safe to use for its high heat and rider safety concerns that tight a sit? Pure guessing.

Quote:
How come race bikes don't have these same gadgets?
Race bikes hardly stay in midrange. They are stripped for fast air entry and exit. So, no ac elements, cats, PAIR, mufflers, anything to speed the event faster in and faster out of the cylinder chamber being filled and empited. These are run in the higher rpm, where the HP is. So the bikes more stay at that high an rpm and are not built for street speed, a lower rpm, etc. We exploit the air flow down below where JoeA rides anyway, or on average is where the bike runs at this rpm area. So the concentration is more at the lower rpm and kick some grunt at it.

Quote:
Honda is right and they should put that servo motor back on to get more midrange.
Again, the engineering works. I do not hear lags at what rpm range? Right where the engineering found where to place the mid to said rpm. But no, one thread opening after the other, they keep jumping in the lake with the wet behind the ear types. The clueless is.

Clueless to the flow characteristics, clueless between analog and digital inputs, clueless as to how the book is to be interpreted, and I thought I was clueless!


Man, you are going to wake up and say.... Hole he sheets, this guy has something and my friend told me not to explain the tricks or someone will catch on and I said, naaaaaaaaa, no matter how I explain it, we are safe at any pit we setup the 10by, or even pit next to them... we'll take their trophies anyway
Catch22 is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 08-09-2016, 9:44 AM
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: 05-01-2006
Posts: 5,652
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 25
           
Re: 929 servo removal

Still plenty of wrong ramblings in your post. Provide your proof that removing the servo causes the ECU to go into limp mode with and without the eliminator.
lanbrown is offline  
post #11 of 15 Old 08-09-2016, 11:05 AM
 
Join Date: 11-17-2011
Location: Chippenham
Posts: 682
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13
         
Re: 929 servo removal

Anyone remember Roger Irrelevant from Viz?



Steve it will be fine.
Spaz is offline  
post #12 of 15 Old 08-09-2016, 11:42 AM
 
Join Date: 03-12-2016
Location: usa
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
     
Re: 929 servo removal

Let me give you an example. Ivan's tre. It's termed 'timing retard eliminator.' In other words, There are 3 maps to the GPS hack. 3 wires out of the jobber go like this.

1. Wire A = Set a resistor at this wire, the bike codes to an "N."
2. Wire B = Set a resistor at this wire, the bike uses a code "6"
3. Wire C = Sets a light when both are breached or say the C wire falls out, 6 is the default for the set ign curve.

So, we can conclude that the wire out of it's connector would default to "6" map.
We can also conclude that the whole connector will set the book's "6" map.
We can come full circle and see 'signal out of range.' was a linear move of 1N23456, and then each of those 7 analog positions were in the 'more linear data entered,' but you can see the book states, 3 wire variables, we can conclude the ECU took over and is now in a digital compute with a sensor down, no longer entering the linear up and down action of many gear maps, now it just defaults to the 6-map as 1 map, not 6 combined maps in a more linear/analog setting. Now it is in a digital/6-Locked setting to one input number or 1 map to read off of.

No, the book did not explain the N-Lock and that map. So, you could conclude, hey, there are maps for each wire [if fails] and the computer takes action and has a 'backup system.'

The system was running in analog. Now the bike runs in 'backup' and it now sets the whole bike in a limp, or a safe setting. So in a way, you tying those wires up, there were more wires to kill the CEL, where the N or 6 remains locked, or Ivan would have shut off that complaint, but here comes healthsomething with a remote gear select when that issue of losing the gear select window, someone saw a way to make money is sell you the hand hold, or foot hold more like it.

Open to the Honda code, I bet it reads something like this. And this vid was for some other forum having to comprehend the same abstract out of their book, but it's not as detailed in this kind of abstract. So wait for Cody to clear the code page, stop the vid, read the left column showing how the sensor WAS in ANALOG. Then the right column says how they take action to the failure of... what does it say?

1. Wire out of connector = read between the lines.
2. Connector not connected = same read of the theory going in.
3. Short to ground = does it make sense yet?
4. Signal out of range = Where balanced numbers are breaking out of formula.

How is this page looking we be standing on the same line of the abstract in the manual.
Catch22 is offline  
post #13 of 15 Old 08-09-2016, 11:51 AM
 
Join Date: 03-12-2016
Location: usa
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
     
Re: 929 servo removal


You'll notice, guys are pulling their 02's and they think they are in open loop. And I said, you are in limp. What loop is the open loop if it loses its main sensor as like [match my 02 equals] the ATMO sensor? So, they can't connect the dots of loops to limps.
Catch22 is offline  
post #14 of 15 Old 08-09-2016, 11:57 AM
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: 05-01-2006
Posts: 5,652
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 25
           
Re: 929 servo removal

[quote=Catch22;1221929]And what is the difference I use the 123 is a linear count, yes or no?

The difference is, what you say is not how it works.[quote]

Quote:
And what if I use the watt ranges and didn't the bulb have to heat first in a red stage from that silver color it's made of?
And isn't the white in color or say, did we start at silver-red-white as a 123 count?
So silver is 1, red is 2 and white is three? I thought you were talking about binary. So where does 2 and 3 come from? So you cannot even stay within your own line of thinking.

[quote]And what is in a time frame, yes? Can't go from 0 to 100mph without time to make a linear kind of speed up and speed slowing down? Are we in the linear no matter the jobber's move? Yes or no?
[/QUOTE

If you are going from 0 to 100mph, what does slowing down have to do with anything. You are going from 0 to 100mph. Now you try to bring 0 to 100mph to 0 into it.

Quote:
That's time, color change, heat, and magnetism all wrapped up in one. Yes or no?
You might try to wrap it all into one, but they are not the same.

Quote:
1. Ground.
2. Hot.
3. Wire to dash for CEL, but to the ECU of course is first.
4. N pull.
5. S push.
No.

Quote:
1. Was grounded having a jobber between it? Yes or no.
2. Was hot to complete the circuit of the jobber? Yes or no.
3. Was the dash light connected in a way with this jobber? Yes or no?
4. Was N in one direction showing 1? It was on, as 1 designates. Yes or no.
5. Was S in the other direction showing 0? So didn't it have to flip? Y or N.
A jobber is someone that is brought in to be defeated in a wrestling match. I fail to see how a jobber relates to whatever you're talking about.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_(p...nal_wrestling)

Quote:
Was 4 and 5 sort of equals 2 moves an in analog move? Yes or no.
Was 4 and 5 now tied together and can't move as 2 so it is now 1 or digital in setting? Yes or no.
Was 4 and 5 the LIMP setting as it no longer can move the servo but is pining in one input signal? Yes or no.
Was 4 and 5 out of spec in resistance levels not within spec per input? yes or no.
Was 4 and 5 in a flipflop, met the 'Threshold' to Discharge and reverse when to flop back and is ready to be Triggered again? Yes or no.
Was 4 and 5 out of the loop of N an S flipflop and is now a no movement, means no input but one signal, and this is how LIMP is set 3 ways with 5 wires? Yes or no?
That is just pure gibberish.

Quote:
You have a walk-walk going on. My walk of the talk is now asking you how the emulation is going when there is a N wire and a S wire for polarity movement or show me how you moved N and S polarity with all wires together? It won't walk a step, Ian. Work it, baby!
Attention to detail is not something that suits you. My name is not Ian. So when you cannot even get the name of someone correct, why should I or anyone else for that matter believe a word that you say?

Quote:
It did not. There is 00000 to ground or there is 5v 11111111. Yes or no.
No. There was neither a 0 nor a 1 that is being sent down the wire. In your mind there is, we are talking about reality. 0 = 0, 11111111 = 255.


Quote:
If I took AC volts and touched lamp wires together, show me the wall socket liking that. Show me the fuse box not tripping. I'll show you wire tie in AC or DC is it meets the same sort of not the way it was designed to work. Yes or no?
I can do that all day long; the wall switch just needs to be in the off position. The breaker will never trip!


Quote:
Look, you just had N&S in-sync with the flapper and muffler transition gate. One wire takes a **** and it is not as designed, it codes with a trick light on the flip of a lock is one. It's like taking a leg off the 555 IC chip they use for DTT work, or there is so much 'threshold' held in the capacitor. There is a 'trigger' when the capacitor is filled up to 2/3rds it's getting complex, but 'discharges' at that magnetic balance point. Go play with a few magnets and see the magnetic flip its flop.
Ummm, no.

Quote:
One more time. Yes or no, the processor only works one way. Analog in and digital out. Said another way, signal within spec in, correct signal out. That was FULL. Said this way, signal out of spec in, digital out. Said another way, digital in, digital out, or LIMP.
No. I'll let you work out what is wrong in your wording.
Quote:
So one more time: Analog in = FULL OUT
Digital in = LIMP OUT.
N&S IN = FULL OUT.
N IN = LIMP OUT.
S IN [turned the light off] = LIMP OUT.
Nope, still not correct. Saying the same untruth over and over does not make it true.


Quote:
Finally, a talk that walks. That would be, 'we take action to save engine from damage if a sensor fails.'


0 to 9 is 10 in binary speak. 0 is not a digit and equals zero. Yes or no? And you wonder why your walk does not talk.
0 = 0
1 = 1
2 = 10
3 = 011
4 = 100
5 = 0101
6 = 0110
7 = 0111
8 = 1000
9 = 01001

So 0 to 9 is not 10 in binary speak!

Quote:
If I removed the tone wheel off the rim, what is my signal sending in now? How many windows cut were the analog signal and how many times in speed was that in analog input? So one wheel slows down and that's two out of sync inputs and does the intervention start when? So no tone wheel, what is my numbered input? It's a single digit of 0 input, right? I have 9 numbers left. Am I out of a balanced signal of 1 being the input? Yes or no?
What does tone have to do with it. Also, would that be a tone that is audible or would that be a tone as in a color? Not like it matters in this context though.


Quote:
No. You were suppose to remove the battery cable. What did you do? You wiped the drive of RAM. What came back? The fixed or ROM stations the manu set the ROM to. That's more like emptying the saved RAM. Not wipe the drive, not off the air and is now in digital? It's just turned off is the radio. Your analogy is not on par, because you're still in the walk-walking it out.
You used a hard drive as an example; stay with the example you used and not try to change it.

Quote:
There is formula up the wazoo and they play with the engineering to insult you roundeyes as to 'see what we can do' you dumb western.. don't make me go there.
Quote:
And the world's fastest still breaks 200hp/mph, with or without the emissions.

Exempt some? Smaller bikes are not highway safe at speed. May not pollute per cc size or when in service like a car. It may have standard crankcase plumbing, not tank evap for a gallon of gas or the bike's weight adds up with canister and pump. The cat could catch the bike on fire, or not be as safe to use for its high heat and rider safety concerns that tight a sit? Pure guessing.
So a 600 or a 750 is not safe at highway speed? News to me.

Quote:
Race bikes hardly stay in midrange. They are stripped for fast air entry and exit. So, no ac elements, cats, PAIR, mufflers, anything to speed the event faster in and faster out of the cylinder chamber being filled and empited. These are run in the higher rpm, where the HP is. So the bikes more stay at that high an rpm and are not built for street speed, a lower rpm, etc. We exploit the air flow down below where JoeA rides anyway, or on average is where the bike runs at this rpm area. So the concentration is more at the lower rpm and kick some grunt at it.
No mufflers? So what, they run straight pipes? News to me. Shall we get back to reality.

Quote:
Again, the engineering works. I do not hear lags at what rpm range? Right where the engineering found where to place the mid to said rpm. But no, one thread opening after the other, they keep jumping in the lake with the wet behind the ear types. The clueless is.

Clueless to the flow characteristics, clueless between analog and digital inputs, clueless as to how the book is to be interpreted, and I thought I was clueless!


Man, you are going to wake up and say.... Hole he sheets, this guy has something and my friend told me not to explain the tricks or someone will catch on and I said, naaaaaaaaa, no matter how I explain it, we are safe at any pit we setup the 10by, or even pit next to them... we'll take their trophies anyway
No, I woke up today thought something else.
lanbrown is offline  
post #15 of 15 Old 08-09-2016, 12:08 PM
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: 05-01-2006
Posts: 5,652
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 25
           
Re: 929 servo removal

To the OP. Sorry about what has happened to the thread you created. We can now get back to your question.

If you have a PC, having it mapped will provide benefits. The stock map is designed for a multitude of climates, elevations and fuel. A custom map will help get you the most power and ridability. Certain things are done per se for emissions or sound reasons. This may not be what the original engineers had in mind when designing the bike; it was done after to meet regulations. There are some exceptions like exhaust header valve which were thought out from the start.
lanbrown is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
929 servo removal again.... norty303 Honda FireBlade 3 08-03-2016 2:54 PM
Exhaust Servo Removal JLC170 Introductions 0 01-10-2012 7:45 PM
Exhaust servo removal '05 1000rr shodog Honda FireBlade 1 01-27-2010 10:07 AM
1000rr exhaust servo valve removal sb1000rr Honda FireBlade 0 08-26-2007 9:08 PM
Servo cable removal for hindle install SilverBullet Honda FireBlade 5 02-21-2004 8:49 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome