Does anyone have a PC map for 01 929 with Full Erion, K & N, Flapper? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 04-02-2004, 3:02 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Does anyone have a PC map for 01 929 with Full Erion, K & N, Flapper?

I will have a custom map done but as everyone knows im in Germany and the closest place is 320 km away. Thats about hour and half here...... But i was curious if anyone had a custom map with this setup. PC website only has one for Full Erion System but not the other mods. And I KNOW you lose hp with the K & N but it is really expensive over here for a filter. My spark plugs cost me 118 euros which is about 160 dollars. Long story could'nt wait on my oder from the states..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-02-2004, 7:12 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: Does anyone have a PC map for 01 929 with Full Erion, K & N, Flapper?

NEVER MIND just got all of them on and the map that i put on there works pretty damn good if i do say so myself...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page