honda cbr 900 1995 crank shaft measures - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 04-14-2019, 8:09 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

honda cbr 900 1995 crank shaft measures

hi guys, i faced a trouble with my 900 cbr 1995 main crank shaft bearings, it ran out with some of them droping copper with the oil change.
i de-assembled the motor and i want to polish the crank shaft and check if i reached the service limit as shown in the manual service " 0.30mm"

so how do i know it? "that i reached the service limit"

what is the stock crank shaft measure so i can measure the current crank shaft and compare it with the stock measure to know if i reached the service limit or not!

ex"
the stock crank shaft is 55mm diameter,,, now i measured my crank shaft i found that it is 54.60mm,, in this case when i subtract the stock measure and the current measure i'll know if i reached the service limit.... but in my real case i dont know the stock measure to subtract it from the current measure and know if i reached the service limit or not.

please if any one knows the standard measure of the crank shaft of cbr 900 1995 tell me. bec. i cant find it in the service manual
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-14-2019, 8:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Garage
Re: honda cbr 900 1995 crank shaft measures

Try Cylmers or Haynes manuals they have engine rebuild sections in them.

This is my motorcycle there others like it, but this one is mine

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page