Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

CBR954 need help.

505 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  unslow1 
#1 ·
Hi bros.
I have a CBR954-2002, needs replace some of accessories. Who can help me find the best second hand?
- X-Ring chain 525, 120 links
- Charging for battery.
Thanks so much & love you.
My sister live at Chicago can contact.
Dear

#2 · (Edited)
Hey man I really think this is a little low effort for such a great forum but you can really search around for like 10 min and see everything you need. Amazon will have battery chargers tested by like, millions of people so just go and get the one with the highest reviews in your price range while used. If you even need to buy this second-hand, that it. Probably more reliable/easier to get new as they're not usually overly expensive and there aren't too many used ones on the market.

I think buying new from an actual chain supplier's site for the best support is the best idea though... people don't typically sell old chains with plans of reusing them unless their bike was salvaged or they're meticulous. You can find the best brand chain on Amazon too but it's better to go to a site that's tested a bunch for your specific bike and find the brand there, or go and hunt around on this forum and generally see who people trust

You could also call up a local shop and see what they recommend. Chances are you're not doing a swap yourself if you don't know the source yet so they'll be happy to help a possible future customer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.