Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Rear blinkers not working (954rr)

792 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  IanDoohan 
#1 ·
Hello everyone

One day my rear blinkers stopped working (the ones in the front work ok, and the brake light works good too)

Is it possible that the relay is broken? I guess there is a relay for the front and one for the back... Am i right? What should I look into?

Thanks

#2 ·
Should only be one relay. I bet the connector came loose. Did you check the connectors from the main wire harness to the rear signals? You might need to take the rear side panels off to see them.

It's also possible that both bulbs blew out. Do the fronts blink really fast when you turn them on?

#3 ·
Should only be one relay. I bet the connector came loose. Did you check the connectors from the main wire harness to the rear signals? You might need to take the rear side panels off to see them.
I didn't, I will have to do that. They both stopped working at the same time, so I guess there is a connector loose.... Btw do you know if I need to remove the lower panel to remove the side panel? It seems like a pain in the ass... haha

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.