Join Date: 02-10-2002
Location: Hoosierland, USA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 42
Re: Today's Road Hazard Count
Start to finish.....
(1) 30lb Snapping Turtle cruising across the lane
(50) Pounds of horse apples in a blind corner exit
(1) 3 Foot long snake - unknown species
(1) roadside deer
(2) F16's buzzing the river about 500 feet overhead and scaring the bajeezus out of us...
(1) poorly ridden Harley that wouldn't let us filter
(1) Hood from a white Grand Am shooting 50 feet (really) skyward in the oncoming lane and crashing down in the lane next to me.
CBR929 - VFR800 - VFR800
"There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one..." - Joey Dunlop