Ill keep it short--Go buy one, this bike is friggin awesome. I have only put 350 mi on mine, and I have nothing but good to say about it.
0)The HRC version did NOT come to fuition so I bought a street version (R/B)
1) The motor is incerdibly smooth--rivals the Blackbird
1.5) It is deceptively fast, you think you are cruising along and you are into triple digits (in a controlled environment of course--)
1.6) the steering dampner is a trip, it combined with the longer swingarm keeps the bike hella-stable at speed, but it still turns in really fast(takes some gettin used to)I havent noticed any interfence with the bikes flickability(as pointed out by a magazine review)--Ill have a better idea after Laguna Seca
2) Power is totally linear, and it has tons of grunt
3) Handling is wicked-front biased as promised which I love, Doesnt feel overweight at all to me, very flickable, also feels lower than the 929--but theres a lot of ground clearance.
4) Brakes--couldnt ask for anything more
5) Suspension--for the track--needs an Ohlins in the rear--for the street its fine as is(with some adj)
6) Jacked a bunch of preload in the front forks, feels great for the street. Im gonna have Dan Kyle revalve/spring next week prior to trackdays/racing.
7) You can put your wallet, cell phone, smokes in the back "trunk"-- good enough for me
8) After my current 1000RR turns into a dedicated trackbike, I am going to sell the CBR1100XX, and get an 1000RR for the street