Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Arata PC3 Installed

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Trackho 
#1 · (Edited)
INstalled the Arata and the PC3 this weekend.

THe Arata Iinstall was very straightforward--the fact that I had all the aplstic removed probably made it easier. One interesting thing on my Ca model is that there is no longer an O2 sensor in the pipe--not sure where it is or if there is even one.

The Arata is extremely high quality and you can see why it is so expensive--there are several tapers coming from both the headers and into the end can--making it expensive to manufacture. I am still waiting for Dans Arata map, hopefully this will get loaded this week. In the in between--I am gonna try the Akrapovic or Moriwaki map on dynojet.

Its alot louder--pipe fits really nice. Now i can run race gas--Ill post pics after the race plastic gets back from the painters.

The PC3 install is much different than the 929/954--it actually plugs directly into the injectors which should make it work better. Both the Arata and the PC3 instructins are a tad cryptic but the units themselves lend to a pretty straightforward install.

Hint: In ordering the pipe either get new exhaust gaskets from Dan (if he has them) or your local dealer

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.