Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Ohio riders??

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Fearj 
#1 ·
Just checking to see how many Ohio riders there are in here....I'm in central. :thumb:

#9 ·
Thorn92 said:
Hey!! It really is you!! lol!! How was your track day?? Heard about it yesterday from the Yamaha boy!!!! I'm sure I'll see you Fri. at Mid Ohio!
It was an ABSOLUTE friggen' blast! Yeah, I've been workin' on bonehead to buy some leathers and start doing track days, instead of being a perpetual squid, but it's just not working..... :rolleyes: :smilebig: Even showing him the on bike footage didn't work. Oh well... Mid-O, hell yeah! I'm going to pull the trailer up Fri. morning and set up camp as close to the Keyhole as I can get! Drop on by! :thumb:

#11 ·
slowpoke said:
I get a LOT of that! Even more now you've got that rocket 1000RR instead of your old 900! :rotfl:
It is a rocket....I fall in love with it everytime I get on it. Bought a 15/42 sprocket combo for more low end...not like I was ever gonna do 170 on the road anyway! Done some more to it since you saw it last. I can email some pics. About "bonehead"...lol....I don't think he will ever get a set of leathers...I feel naked not wearing them. After the spill from the other one on Memorial day, I thought maybe he would finally get the idea?? :idunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.