Got this from 1000RR.net - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 08-07-2004, 11:49 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Got this from 1000RR.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm up at my Honda dealer yesterday out in the lot bs'n with a few guys and theres a guy on a hayabusa puttin oil in his bike. He looks over at my bike and asks "is that your 1000rr" I proudly said yes, and he's like'oh I've heard the dampers are bad on those bikes. I'm thinking to myself wonder wear you heard that cuz I keep up on all of the news about the 1000rr and never heard anything like that, and then he starts the dreaded you should of bought a zx 10. I pretty much just gave him a dirty look and ignored him. So he leaves. I go to get on my bike to leave and I kick something across the parking lot. I go to investigate and to my nonamazement this moron did'nt put his oil filler cap back on. When he pulled out of the lot he hit in first all the way up to just about redline. About 2 or 3 miles down the road I see him comung back his leg coverd in oil. What a moron. Maybe he should of bought a car.

MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BDLSTYLE
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 08-07-2004, 12:13 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Got this from 1000RR.net

Maybe he'll be bidding on a used hayabusa oil cap appearing soon on ebay...

nicely told..
post #3 of 8 Old 08-07-2004, 2:05 PM

That is funny....wonder why he was adding oil? At the dealership?

He probably: went to the dealership to buy more oil.......added it to the engine......left the cap off..........rode away.........turned around.......went to the dealership to buy more oil.......added it to the engine......left the cap off..........rode away.........turned around....went to the dealership to buy more oil.......added it to the engine......left the cap off..........rode away.........turned around....went to the dealership to buy more oil.......added it to the engine......left the cap off..........rode away.........turned around......

Maybe that's how he changes his oil

+1 nice story.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 08-07-2004, 2:29 PM

Reputation Power: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gblade
It wasn't his bike. He's the dealership mechanic
post #5 of 8 Old 08-07-2004, 9:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn92
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm up at my Honda dealer yesterday out in the lot bs'n with a few guys and theres a guy on a hayabusa puttin oil in his bike. He looks over at my bike and asks "is that your 1000rr" I proudly said yes, and he's like'oh I've heard the dampers are bad on those bikes. I'm thinking to myself wonder wear you heard that cuz I keep up on all of the news about the 1000rr and never heard anything like that, and then he starts the dreaded you should of bought a zx 10. I pretty much just gave him a dirty look and ignored him. So he leaves. I go to get on my bike to leave and I kick something across the parking lot. I go to investigate and to my nonamazement this moron did'nt put his oil filler cap back on. When he pulled out of the lot he hit in first all the way up to just about redline. About 2 or 3 miles down the road I see him comung back his leg coverd in oil. What a moron. Maybe he should of bought a car.

MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BDLSTYLE

Should've waited till he came back and started refilling the oil and wandered up to him, waited a few minutes and said "..I've heard those Hyabusas have a serious problem with their riders forgetting to put the oil caps back on... yeah.. yup.. even seen it happen... should should've got a blade..."
post #6 of 8 Old 08-07-2004, 10:46 PM

Send a message via MSN to Red.Rider

Is there a hayabusa.org? Maybe we should post this there and see who bites.

RED
post #7 of 8 Old 08-08-2004, 6:12 AM

Reputation Power: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gblade

He probably: went to the dealership to buy more oil.......added it to the engine......left the cap off..........rode away.........turned around.......went to the dealership to buy more oil.......added it to the engine......left the cap off..........rode away.........turned around....went to the dealership to buy more oil.......added it to the engine......left the cap off..........rode away.........turned around....went to the dealership to buy more oil.......added it to the engine......left the cap off..........rode away.........turned around......

Maybe that's how he changes his oil

+1 nice story.

Dejavu

Do unto others, before some prick does it to you!

post #8 of 8 Old 08-08-2004, 10:33 AM

Reputation Power: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Rider
Is there a hayabusa.org? Maybe we should post this there and see who bites.
There is this site:
LA Busas

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page