Ebay seller alert( integrated tail light) - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 09-07-2004, 8:35 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Ebay seller alert( integrated tail light)

so i ordered the integrated tail light from pimpgauges off of ebay, and it has been almost a month, ive email the guy over 20 times and called over 10.

he has never sent me any tracking information, i have yet to receive the item, and he wont return any calls or emails.

so the least i can do is tell the people that would be buying his product to shop elsewhere, as somone who cares so little about service hapefully cares about people boycotting his product.

so i ask you guys to please spread the word, and do not buy his stuff, and post up on other boards as well.

i have given this man ample time to respond to any one of my numerous calls and emails.

hell ive ordered new mirrors, turnsignals, rims, all after i placed this order, and all those items are now installed and i cant ride because of a ****ing tailight.

so there is my rant, and ill post up if anything happens, i just disputed the charge on paypal and left negitive feedback on ebay today. i ask so many times to just give me a ring, tracking number anything, but he has gone out of his way to give the least ammount of help possible.

casey

name is doug vaske

here is the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

yeah at the time i bought it, his feedback was fine,

now in the past few weeks its gone to s**t.

ive filed with paypal. so hopefully they will get my money back or freeze his account.

its not that much money, but damn, if i email you 4o f**kin times, give me a damn tracking number or say hey " im a lazy mf and it took me 4 weeks to ship" i really dont care, but when you never get a response to anything what are you to do.

hopefully paypal will just credit back my account and ill get it else where, i just wanted to post up and try to slow his buisness if at all possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-09-2004, 7:27 PM

Re: Ebay seller alert( integrated tail light)

if he feedback was fine, and all of a sudden went to ****, I would say that his account may have been hacked.
post #3 of 3 Old 09-09-2004, 10:59 PM

Re: Ebay seller alert( integrated tail light)

I had the same problem... Eventually I got tired of him not responding, filed a complaint with paypal and ebay and got my money back...The sweet thing was that before paypal issued me the credit I called the manufacturer directly, told them I never recieved it and they shipped me one out the same day I don't know if I still have the number but it was easy to find online and the guys there were cool about it... Integrated taillight for free, can't beat that, even if it took 6 weeks to get

Last edited by erichillis; 09-09-2004 at 11:10 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page