900RR white faced gauges - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 Old 09-10-2004, 1:03 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 03-08-2004
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
900RR white faced gauges

I have looked at 148 pages in this forum and hundreds more in other sites. I know I saw it but cant remember which site I saw it at. what I am looking for is a topic where a guy took his 95 900RR gauges apart, scanned the faces, and printed them out on photo paper and installed them back in the clusters. I saw this one night and went to try it but couldnt get the needles off. well without breaking them anyways. So I was wondering if anyone knew what I was talking about and could direct me in the right direction.

Thanks a mill..

Archer
Archer CBR 900R is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 Old 09-10-2004, 3:45 AM
 
Join Date: 04-29-2004
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 900RR white faced gauges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer CBR 900R
I have looked at 148 pages in this forum and hundreds more in other sites. I know I saw it but cant remember which site I saw it at. what I am looking for is a topic where a guy took his 95 900RR gauges apart, scanned the faces, and printed them out on photo paper and installed them back in the clusters. I saw this one night and went to try it but couldnt get the needles off. well without breaking them anyways. So I was wondering if anyone knew what I was talking about and could direct me in the right direction.

Thanks a mill..

Archer
I got mine at www.bluegauges.com they are called indiglo gauges and they ROCK. White in day.. black at night.. I think he has some instructions there too.. or he can do it for ya..
roadrash929 is offline  
post #3 of 17 Old 09-10-2004, 7:55 AM
 
TGZ13's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-17-2003
Location: Staten Island, NY
Age: 41
Posts: 7,724
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 25
   
Send a message via AIM to TGZ13
Re: 900RR white faced gauges

Bluegauges is the way to go. My buddy had his done on his F4i and they look sweet plus they do it and get them back to you pretty fast
TGZ13 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 17 Old 09-10-2004, 8:06 AM
 
Join Date: 04-29-2004
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 900RR white faced gauges

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGZ13
Bluegauges is the way to go. My buddy had his done on his F4i and they look sweet plus they do it and get them back to you pretty fast
Yea sent mine on Monday got it back on the SAME WEEK Thursday.. and not a lick of problems.
roadrash929 is offline  
post #5 of 17 Old 09-10-2004, 10:13 AM
 
Join Date: 01-29-2004
Posts: 91
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 900RR white faced gauges

But they don't do them for the early blades
RRTSean is offline  
post #6 of 17 Old 09-10-2004, 1:47 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 03-08-2004
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 900RR white faced gauges

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRTSean
But they don't do them for the early blades
Exactly! I own a 95 Cbr 900RR. no digital gauges, I dont want the indiglo gauges either, have them in my car, and I want just WHITE plates put in the cluster. I know there was a site I saw it at and I cant remember how I found it. I think it was just a stroke of luck when I did. I had it saved at one time, but like I said, I rebooted the computer and lost everything. UGH. lol I know what I have to do to get the face plates, I just want to know how to get the needles off and put back on. I tried this once I saw it and I just about broke my needle on my tach. Thats a NO-GO. lol

So any other further help would be greatful.

Thanks
Archer
Archer CBR 900R is offline  
post #7 of 17 Old 09-10-2004, 3:16 PM
 
Join Date: 04-29-2004
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 900RR white faced gauges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer CBR 900R
Exactly! I own a 95 Cbr 900RR. no digital gauges, I dont want the indiglo gauges either, have them in my car, and I want just WHITE plates put in the cluster. I know there was a site I saw it at and I cant remember how I found it. I think it was just a stroke of luck when I did. I had it saved at one time, but like I said, I rebooted the computer and lost everything. UGH. lol I know what I have to do to get the face plates, I just want to know how to get the needles off and put back on. I tried this once I saw it and I just about broke my needle on my tach. Thats a NO-GO. lol

So any other further help would be greatful.

Thanks
Archer
Welp time to buy a new bike
roadrash929 is offline  
post #8 of 17 Old 09-11-2004, 11:34 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 03-08-2004
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 900RR white faced gauges

yeah, I plan on it sometime, Im about to get plastics for it again and have my aunt paint the dessert camo on my DCU's that I wore while deployed to Iraq, and have the bike dedicated to all the soliders that served or are serving in Iraq and afghan. Course it will have the Ft. Campbell patch on the mids for thats the place I was stationed. and I want the tail to say "900cc's of killer instinct" i think that would be bad ass and have alot of meaning to it.... but at the time, im getting my plastics and tank painted and getting it ready to ride for the next season or until i get a newer bike.

Archer
Archer CBR 900R is offline  
post #9 of 17 Old 09-12-2004, 12:14 AM
 
roadrunner954's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-30-2002
Location: Lincoln, NE
Age: 47
Posts: 1,353
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 19
 
Re: 900RR white faced gauges

like this one?

Last edited by roadrunner954; 07-16-2015 at 11:17 PM.
roadrunner954 is offline  
post #10 of 17 Old 09-12-2004, 12:33 AM
 
Join Date: 05-11-2004
Posts: 254
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 900RR white faced gauges

Try here:

http://www.streetracerparts.com/inde...-900-RR&Page=1
literbike is offline  
post #11 of 17 Old 09-12-2004, 12:16 PM
 
Join Date: 04-17-2002
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 2,477
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 20
 
Send a message via MSN to GhostRider
Re: 900RR white faced gauges

Attached Thumbnails
dash.gif‎  

Bikes and women - both have nice curves.
GhostRider is offline  
post #12 of 17 Old 09-12-2004, 12:21 PM
 
Join Date: 05-01-2001
Posts: 12,126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
             
Re: 900RR white faced gauges


Last edited by ConqSoft; 12-08-2006 at 2:41 AM.
ConqSoft is offline  
post #13 of 17 Old 09-12-2004, 5:27 PM
 
CBR929RE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-06-2004
Location: Randolph, MA
Age: 38
Posts: 12,773
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 39
                 
Send a message via AIM to CBR929RE
Re: 900RR white faced gauges

I hate you guys so much cause now I'm probably gonna have to get the red with reverse illumiglo tach from blueguages. you people suck, you make me spend money and ****. I'm gonna hold off for now but now I'm gonna look at my guages and always think of those ones and one day I'll break down and spend the $125.

if you can't convince them, confuse them.
CBR929RE is offline  
post #14 of 17 Old 09-12-2004, 5:31 PM
 
TGZ13's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-17-2003
Location: Staten Island, NY
Age: 41
Posts: 7,724
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 25
   
Send a message via AIM to TGZ13
Re: 900RR white faced gauges

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR929RE
I hate you guys so much cause now I'm probably gonna have to get the red with reverse illumiglo tach from blueguages. you people suck, you make me spend money and ****. I'm gonna hold off for now but now I'm gonna look at my guages and always think of those ones and one day I'll break down and spend the $125.
I would put the blue lights in any gauge no matter the color of the bike. The blue is just such a nice color to look at especially at night (clear and bright)
TGZ13 is offline  
post #15 of 17 Old 09-12-2004, 7:04 PM
 
Join Date: 07-22-2004
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 900RR white faced gauges

The illumiglo guages are available for ALL CBR models...
including

Honda CBR 900 RR 1993-1997 KM/H & MPH Reverse Style Gauges
goforitifudare is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need real pic of 900rr cam ratdog Honda FireBlade 1 08-24-2004 5:55 PM
Keep or sell the 900rr? literbike Honda FireBlade 10 08-09-2004 9:04 PM
900RR plastic upgrade problems Archer CBR 900R General Discussion 4 03-17-2004 9:02 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome