Need Track Day ! Virginia & 2 New Highlights - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 09-11-2004, 7:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Need Track Day ! Virginia & 2 New Highlights

Out pacing myself for the street spent 5 days in the hospital and 2 months in the bed earlier this year. Fellow rider just went down for the 3rd time this past weekend. Just not worth it. I live in southeast virginia and would like to visit a nice road course somewhere on the east coast.

On a lighter note I just got my copy of the movie faster today excellent view well worth the $ www.fastermovie.com lots of great footage championship racers all through the nineties. Max doing that wheel stand where he's actually falling backwards across the line for the win.

I picked up a great new mag at food lion. www.roadracerx.com outstanding I was so thrilled to have stumbled on such a great find. 171 pages packed full and I don't mean all ads like most of the more common rags. This first issued of mine covers everything dirt track motogp in depth interviews historic races yamahas origin I could go on and on. Simply a great read and the photography is amazing. Definately worth checking out.

Last edited by Demozx7; 09-11-2004 at 7:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-11-2004, 8:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: Need Track Day ! Virginia & 2 New Highlights

Look into various organizations such as NESBA or TeamProMotion. I know for sure that NESBA has track days at VIR, which is fairly close to you (Hampton, VA). I'm pretty sure that TeamProMotion does track days at VIR also.

Good decision about taking the fast stuff off the street and to the track.

post #3 of 3 Old 09-11-2004, 8:07 PM
Supporting Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 27

Garage
Re: Need Track Day ! Virginia & 2 New Highlights

http://www.sportrider.com/ride/146_0308_prep_list/

https://www.fireblades.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=210

Life always looks better through bugs on a face shield.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page